• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Mafia - Endgame: Turnabout Dawn (Mafia Win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Klavier Gavin I'm sorry because this must be annoying with all the mentions, but please vote Elementar. I don't like sounding pissed or incredibly pushy but I just lost a game in Holiday Mafia because a player decided to vote for a Town player over obvious scum and I would not like to be on the receiving end and have the same outcome. Elementar has been doing nothing but trying to fit in pieces of what has happened regarding everything about me with my claim and interactions with Max into a bad picture to fit me as Mafia, while he has questionable usage of his role, has only came in to participate in the game when it has been relevant or safe for him and has no good excuse for it, and just presents weak arguments overall.

Aghh, I think everyone's town. This is hurting my head.

We're both grasping at straws, and it's getting us nowhere. I feel the same as you, and I feel like you're being genuine. If you're mafia, GG. If not, you convinced me well.

UNVOTE: HumanDawn

VOTE: Klavier Gavin

I'm hoping it was a x-shot role, and that's why the game's still going. I promise I'm town.

elementar-esque argument:

Also, why wasn't the doctor protecting Zexy? They had all of the info.

This iz za master plan of Elementar to act like zey had nothing to do with killing ze zexy Zexy!

latest

Aghh, I think everyone's town. This is hurting my head.

We're both grasping at straws, and it's getting us nowhere. I feel the same as you, and I feel like you're being genuine. If you're mafia, GG. If not, you convinced me well.

UNVOTE: HumanDawn

VOTE: Klavier Gavin

I'm hoping it was a x-shot role, and that's why the game's still going. I promise I'm town.

I don't think I'm grasping at straws though... but I won't deny I'm still a bit paranoid.

The big bad

Ga'ran

was the leader of the country the main characters had to revolt against and had an astounding an amount of power. They'd change laws on the spot and I guess it could fit as a secondary role as a double voter... The thing I'm still amazed at is Klavier Gavin voting Hellcrow despite Hellcrow claiming to have claims, which should have been a giveaway that they were the Cop or Doc claim Zexy had. That's the only thing making me on edge and admittedly I'm not entirely sure which Town character they could fit. I thought they could be Apollo but then they died and flipped Cop...

ugGGGHHH this small game didn't need to be this stressful, lmao

Actually I just don't see how Klavier would work as a x-shot Double Voter. I guess it makes sense to use it Day 2 to prove their roles to Zexy, but did Klavier really need to risk incriminating herself by voting Hellcrow in the last minute? Did she really need the Doctor dead and hoped that her proving her role in public would help her image? Why not save it for later? I guess it'd make sense if it was like FinalArcadia's Voteless in Holiday Mafia where it couldn't be used in LYLO, but it feels like too much of a reach for me for the role to be Mafia at this point with 2 Town against 1 Mafia.

You should be paranoid. Would you like to test me? I don't know how to prove my innocence to you.

But... making a No Lynch to prove a Jailer claim would be pointless when you could be Mafia and win with it and may as well lynch somebody else.

Achtung! The fantastic me is here.

Vote: Elementar
Actually, someone roleblocked me last night and my vote counts for 1 today. Not that it really matters to me, but roleblocker doesn't fit anyone townie. Someone obviously has the power to limit other people's actions, and I think it is Ga'ran.

And voting Hellcrow was a mistake I made.

Klavier, that's right. You were roleblocked, because I jailed you up to protect you. So your logic for voting me is redundant. I already claimed that I had the power to limit sombody's actions.

GG scum, whoever you are.

How am I making a No Lynch?

I didn't say you were, but was mentioning the only way to prove you're a Jailer was to prevent a kill, but to let that possibly happen we'd need to No Lynch.

Achtung! The fantastic me is here.

Vote: Elementar
Actually, someone roleblocked me last night and my vote counts for 1 today. Not that it really matters to me, but roleblocker doesn't fit anyone townie. Someone obviously has the power to limit other people's actions, and I think it is Ga'ran.

And voting Hellcrow was a mistake I made.

It does matter because it would explain how you could be Mafia as a Double Voter but still have not won yet. I've never heard of a strong Jailer that could block passives like that though... but I can see it fit as part of the game's balance. Regarding the Roleblocker, I don't think Zexy mentioned to me or anyone other than Hellcrow and Ghostly (considering he told me he was in contact with them) that somebody was Roleblocked before, but they might have been but just not shared to hide their identity?

I'm going to

UNVOTE: Elementar

and look back through the thread to see what conclusion I can make. I'm still leaning on it being Elementar but if there's a chance Klavier could be Mafia I think it's only fair to try to see which of you is more likely Mafia.

Well, going by Zexy's given information, and the fact nobody has outed being roleblocked yet, we can assume there isn't a roleblocker. Unless I idled for 2 nights, that seems highly unlikely. I'm going to ask the hosts whether the roleblock as part of my jailing can block passive roles.

Well, going by Zexy's given information, and the fact nobody has outed being roleblocked yet, we can assume there isn't a roleblocker. Unless I idled for 2 nights, that seems highly unlikely. I'm going to ask the hosts whether the roleblock as part of my jailing can block passive roles.

No point in asking, it does if Klavier claims that her passive DV was blocked.

It's actually an active DV. I have 2 votes by default, but I could choose to have my vote halved if I want to. It's just I got roleblocked today.

If you have 2 votes by default then shouldn't they stay as two? When can you choose to halve them? Why would your role being blocked as an active role decrease your vote power instead of preventing you from having the choice of halving your vote?

Just before I get subbed out or whatever, I just want to say that I believe HD is town. No scum would unvote and think about something if they've basically guaranteed the win. HD, please vote for Klavier Gavin. At least the roleblock as part of the jailing ability was used well.

Okay, I know I claimed earlier that Elementar misused his role with jailing Klavier, but the thing is that the Mafia would not know about there being a Backup Jailer in the game, so Elementar would not worry about the Mafia picking the less likely looking choice to kill. Meanwhile Klavier used her Double Vote to lynch Hellcrow in literally the last two minutes without giving Hellcrow the chance to argue or claim back, despite him saying he based his decision on all the claims. It is very possible that KG wanted to kill the Doctor to end the game quicker, so with that,

Vote: Klavier Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom