• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Mafia - Endgame: Turnabout Dawn (Mafia Win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Af99DOLZg

Votecount:
Klavier Gavin: 2 - HumanDawn, Elementar

The final verdict had been decided. The German prosecutor was not who he appeared to be. As the rebel leader, Dhurke, was led off, Miles Edgeworth realised what a terrible mistake he had made.
Dear Klavier Gavin, you are Dhurke Sahdmadhi, Ace Revolutionary!
latest

Dhurke said:
A Dragon Never Yields.
You are Dhurke, feared leader of the Defiant Dragons. Before the Defense Culpability Act, you were a famous lawyer. You were married to Queen Amara before she was killed, along with Apollo's biological father, in an arson incident. You have two biological children, Nahyuta and Rayfa, though Rayfa was taken from you and raised as Ga'ran's daughter. You also adopted Apollo, looking after him for his early childhood. You are murdered by Inga prior to case 5 while trying to protect Maya, but come back channelled by her for the first day of the case, and by Amara for most of the second day. Your death is the most heartbreaking reveal of any Ace Attorney game so far, and made players everywhere sob their eyes out.
Due to your charisma and power, you are the 2x voter. Your vote counts for double that of other players. If you wish to only have a single vote, PM the hosts with yield for today and your power will be deactivated for that day phase.
You are allied with the Defiant Dragons and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.
But it was too late. The Queen raised her hand and her loyal soldiers surrounded Trucy Wright, leaving Miles with no choice but to surrender.
Dear Elementar, you are Miles Edgeworth, Ace Everything!
tumblr_o9cff3T7881tezo7ao1_500.png

Edgey-Poo said:
I saw the report with her testimony, but who knew that under that helmet... it was the wicked witch of the witness stand!?
You are Edgeworth, top-tier husbando and Flop's favourite character. You have a secret burning passion for the Steel Samurai and an equally seething hatred for the Plumed Punisher. Due to past trauma, you have a deathly fear of lifts, earthquakes and Wendy Oldbag. You are determined to find out the truth, even at the cost of your job as shown in both your spin-off series and the DLC case. You are a very old friend of Wright and apparently some kind of parental figure to Trucy (she is seen falling asleep on your shoulder at the end of case 5, despite you not liking being touched generally).
You are dedicated to the truth and, at least to some extent, to protecting the innocent. Should the Doctor die, you may use your legal power to lock up a player in the night, protecting them from all roles and kills but also preventing them from using their own role. You are the Backup Jailer.
You are allied with the Defiant Dragons and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.
Echoing through the courtroom was the cry of the guards.
"Ur Dihara Ga'ran!"
Dear HumanDawn, you are Ga'ran Sigator Khura'in.
latest

Ga'ran said:
Such Insolence!
You are Ga'ran - Queen of Khura'in, sister muderer, lawyer hater and all round big bad final boss. You also killed Apollo's dad. Monster.
You are the queen of Khura'in, and a skilled liar. You will convince the cop that you are town, making you the Godfather. Once in the game, you may hire a hitman to kill a player. They will do so bypassing all protective roles, so you are also a 1x Strongman.
You are allied with the Ga'ran regime and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or this is inevitable.

Congratulations to the winners, HumanDawn and Max1996!
Mafia Chat: Discord
Graveyard: Discord

Last edited:
Unbelievable... Anyway, good game guys and thanks for hosting, Flop and RoMCH! That Double Vote on Hellcrow saved me. After the Max1996 lynch I thought I was screwed but it with the kill on Zexy you could say I managed to do a Turnabout! Goes to show that protecting the leader is sometimes better than the PR. It was an unconventional kill choice but it worked and helped lead to a miracle for me. It sucks Ghostly went inactive though. I hope she's okay. Max1996 was lynched first but he played his part well in distancing us.

I'm sad mad at this outcome :p
Unbelievable... Anyway, good game guys and thanks for hosting, Flop and RoMCH! That Double Vote on Hellcrow saved me. After the Max1996 lynch I thought I was screwed but it with the kill on Zexy you could say I managed to do a Turnabout! Goes to show that protecting the leader is sometimes better than the PR. It was an unconventional kill choice but it worked and helped lead to a miracle for me. It sucks Ghostly went inactive though. I hope she's okay. Max1996 was lynched first but he played his part well in distancing us.
Good game to you as well, you had them fooled pretty well in the end. It did save you indeed...
And yes, I have to agree that protecting the leader would be better; I've been in similar situations before, leading the town, giving my backups a plan before dying... then nothing of that happens. XY mafia comes to mind.
Unfortunately, I believe Ghostly being active Day 3 would've made a big difference.

Please be careful the next time; especially Klavier, that last-minute double vote on Hellcrow without knowing his claim was a big misplay.

Thanks for hosting, Flop/MCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom