• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Adding Gen VII Learned Moves?

Christopher Fritz

Meowth346
Reaction score
I notice that a lot of Pokemons' pages are missing their Gen VII learned moves. For example, Chikorita (at the time of this posting) still displays Gen VI learned moves.

Has there been discussion on which Pokemon will and will not have their Gen VII learned moves included prior to the Poke Bank update, or am I free to replace the Gen VI data with Gen VII data where needed? (I see all the Gen VI learned moves have been copied to their own pages by Carmenstar97 already.)

If I do add them, I'm a bit lazy to include Pokemon that egg moves can be bred from. Is there a category (or should I make one) for missing which Pokemon can pass down the egg moves?

Is there a more appropriate place for me to ask this?

I notice that a lot of Pokemons' pages are missing their Gen VII learned moves. For example, Chikorita (at the time of this posting) still displays Gen VI learned moves.

Has there been discussion on which Pokemon will and will not have their Gen VII learned moves included prior to the Poke Bank update, or am I free to replace the Gen VI data with Gen VII data where needed? (I see all the Gen VI learned moves have been copied to their own pages by Carmenstar97 already.)

If I do add them, I'm a bit lazy to include Pokemon that egg moves can be bred from. Is there a category (or should I make one) for missing which Pokemon can pass down the egg moves?

Is there a more appropriate place for me to ask this?
The simple reason any learn sets are not updated is that no one's updated them. And it's perfectly fine to leave Egg Move parents empty, someone can add them eventually.

Thanks for the confirmation, Tiddlywinks. I haven't been active on the wiki a little over a decade, and while I've looked through a lot of pages on current rules and such, I wanted to make certain I didn't miss anything specific to this. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to do something that causes havoc!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom