• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

alola !!

anulledvoid

existence in progress
Reaction score
i figured that i'd pop in and introduce myself. i've been playing pokémon for a very long time ; ever since red and blue came out, in fact. i own, or have owned, most of the core game titles throughout the years ( including the recent moon version. )

although it's in my profile, my favorite pokémon is charmander and my favorite gen is VI ( mostly because of the hoenn remakes, which is my favorite region. )

i don't know what else to add, since i'm a pretty quiet person.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Oh, and having all those Pokémon games is quite a feat in my book! :D

Welcome to the forum, @anulledvoid! There are a lot of longtime Pokemon fans here, I'm sure that you'll fit in great.

Are you interested in any area of Pokemon in particular? Competitive/casual battling? TCG? Writing?

Welcome to the forum, @anulledvoid! There are a lot of longtime Pokemon fans here, I'm sure that you'll fit in great.

Are you interested in any area of Pokemon in particular? Competitive/casual battling? TCG? Writing?

idk what i'd classify myself as battle-wise since i'm a mixture of both ( due to not focusing so much on current battle trends [?] ) but it's certainly not TCG or writing, at least for pokémon.

idk what i'd classify myself as battle-wise since i'm a mixture of both ( due to not focusing so much on current battle trends [?] ) but it's certainly not TCG or writing, at least for pokémon.

Oh, yeah, I understand. I used to be a bit competitive but fell behind. So, now I know all of the numbers and stats and such, but I'm way out of the current meta. I get you on that one! We've got a pretty neat Battle Section if you feel like getting into the swing of things again. You say you're not much for writing, at least for Pokemon, but if you want to get into it, I'd totally recommend the URPG. It's a lot of fun and gives a super interesting take on battling since you're not limited to four moves, which I found super refreshing!

I hope you enjoy your stay! It's a pretty great place!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom