• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four or Five of the AC Amiibos I want are only 4$ on Amazon so I might splurge a little and get them this week. I wish Timmy and Tommy were one of the ones on sale because that's the one I want the most.

When I get the Rosalina amiibo (in the "Super Mario" line), I plan to repaint her so she resembles her "Dark Rosalina" palette swap in Smash Bros. (the black/gold one). Same deal for my "Super Mario" Peach.

The Smash Bros. amiibo themselves, I'm leaving alone.

The only 2 Amiibo I have are the Sonic and Palutena ones. I got them for Smash before I realised that they're cheap little bastards. They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't deal so much more damage and knockback than an ordinary fighter. For no reason! Really they're only good for decoration at this point. Or dodging practice, given how horribly they punish a bad one.

The only 2 Amiibo I have are the Sonic and Palutena ones. I got them for Smash before I realised that they're cheap little bastards. They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't deal so much more damage and knockback than an ordinary fighter. For no reason! Really they're only good for decoration at this point. Or dodging practice, given how horribly they punish a bad one.
What level are they, exactly?

Not amiibo related specifically, but since we don't have a thread for general NFC collecting...

I picked up the Skylander "Spotlight" (Trap Team Light-elemental dragon character figurine) this week. Which was practically a miracle, since our store is never current on NFC figures (it still has backstock from corporate shipping out too many NFC things in the past, what with Skylanders 1-4, Disney Infinity 1-3, Lego Dimensions, and Amiibo). Now if only I could find her Dark-type counterpart Blackout... I'm searching Amazon right now and did find an offer within my "this feels like a shakedown, but the payoff is worth taking a chance" price range. Apparently this guy is harder to find than most.

Not amiibo related specifically, but since we don't have a thread for general NFC collecting...

I picked up the Skylander "Spotlight" (Trap Team Light-elemental dragon character figurine) this week. Which was practically a miracle, since our store is never current on NFC figures (it still has backstock from corporate shipping out too many NFC things in the past, what with Skylanders 1-4, Disney Infinity 1-3, Lego Dimensions, and Amiibo). Now if only I could find her Dark-type counterpart Blackout... I'm searching Amazon right now and did find an offer within my "this feels like a shakedown, but the payoff is worth taking a chance" price range. Apparently this guy is harder to find than most.
Honestly, I want that Golden Queen figure from Skylanders, who is only available on the Crash Bandicoot starter pack (PS3 and PS4 only).

Speaking of, I'm gonna get up early to head to Best Buy, and see if the restock of Lucina amiibo is available. Their website for my town says they're in stock (just that the store's closed until 10 AM tomorrow, of course), so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Isn't Golden Queen a pack-in on all platforms? Anyway, I find it interesting that most of the new figures for Imaginators are the bosses you captured in Trap Team. (Ironically, I haven't actually played any of it since Swap Force....)

Just got back, and indeed, they had a bunch of Lucina! (and they also had Pit, Mega Man and GOLD MARIO...but I only promised myself I'd buy one new figure per week...and I needed to spend my $20 bill to get change for laundry too, so maybe next week, Goldie.)

i have almost 40 different kinds of amiibo
to name a few
smash bro: ness, megaman, marth, and more
mario party:silver mario, bowser and toad
yoshi wolly world: green small
mario maker: modern colors
two cards (shadow mewtwo and AC pink dog that styles your hair(forgot her name))

I have to go to Best Buy soon D: I need Lucina ASAP.

Oh but!! I finally got the (Smash series) Rosalina amiibo!! When I was in the city for NYCC a few weeks ago we found this store that sells tons of old games and consoles, and they also had a huge selection of rare amiibo. Rosalina has always been the amiibo I wanted most but was never able to get her (I didn't decide to start collecting amiibo until long after she stopped being restocked at Target) so when I saw that they were selling her for only $30 I had to buy her.

Now Lucina and Robin are my top priorities. At least Lucina has been restocked...

Just picked up my new Rosalina amiibo (Super Mario). Don't worry my dear, you and Peach will look lovely in black and gold paint...

Got the Daisy amiibo yesterday and later this week I'm going to get Waluigi and Boo.

Forgot to mention, about a week ago I got the Boo amiibo.

I'll probably ask for the Zelda amiibo for Christmas... Maybe. Waluigi's amiibo looks nice too.

Me + Creativity + Paint + HAVING A BLACK HEART OF ETERNAL DARKNESS AND DOMINANCE = This beauty.

custom_dark_peach_amiibo__by_highrollerhydra-danwrf2.jpg

Okay, I admit I should've gotten yellow instead of gold, but eh, I kept busy.

I got the last remaining gold mega man bundle at my target for my birthday as well as the animal crossing 3 pack on clearence.
Mom also got me palutena and gold mario for christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom