• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the same with Rosalina.

custom_dark_rosalina_amiibo_by_highrollerhydra-daosepc.jpg

On Black Friday I picked up Robin, Waluigi, and Boo from Gamestop. At Best Buy I grabbed Lucina. I almost got the new Wario amiibo just because it looks so good but I already have the first Wario. Plus I don't even have the new Mario Party to use it with so I'm going to wait for awhile to get it.

I have an amiibo of every Smash character (excluding unreleased amiibo). I ended up getting Rosalina and Wario for free from amazon on the release day due to a glitch and the pre-order low price guarantee. :D

Speaking of which, what's the status on Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta? I know we got a "preview" for Bayo, but it sounds like Nintendo's cancelled them in favor of the Zelda lineup. Unless...they're holding off until a Switch port of the Wii U version! (argh, I did it again, jumped to conclusions...)

Speaking of which, what's the status on Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta? I know we got a "preview" for Bayo, but it sounds like Nintendo's cancelled them in favor of the Zelda lineup.

Still no mention aside from the preview, though it should be noted that there was a mystery CPSIA for one Smash amiibo, so hopefully we'll hear something soon... Hopefully.

Unless...they're holding off until a Switch port of the Wii U version!

Yeah, that's what the general consensus seems to be at right now. It'd make sense considering they're Smash amiibo, so they'd have to be released with a Smash game.

Still no mention aside from the preview, though it should be noted that there was a mystery CPSIA for one Smash amiibo, so hopefully we'll hear something soon... Hopefully.

If you're talking about Bayonetta, I'm PRETTY sure the guy who unveiled a "preview" of her didn't specify if it was for Super Smash Bros. or a new Bayonetta game in the works.

Also, my collection.

SUPER SMASH BROS.

AAAA: Mario

AAAB: Peach

AAAC: Yoshi

AAAD: Donkey Kong

AAAE: Link

AAAF: Fox

AAAG: Samus

AAAJ: Villager (Import via Amazon)

AAAK: Pikachu

AAAM: Marth

AAAN: Luigi

AAAP: Diddy Kong

AAAQ: Zelda

AAAR: Little Mac

AAAS: Pit

AAAT: Lucario

AAAU: Captain Falcon

AAAV: Rosalina & Luma (Import via Amazon)

AAAW: Bowser

AAAY: Toon Link

AABA: Ike

AABB: Dr. Mario

AABC: Wario

AABD: Ganondorf

AABE: Falco

AABF: Zero Suit Samus

AABG: Olimar

AABH: Palutena (Import via Amazon)

AABJ: Dark Pit

AABN: Charizard

AABP: Greninja

AABQ: Jigglypuff

AABT: Lucina

AABV: Shulk

AABX: Mr. Game & Watch

AABY: R.O.B. (Famicom)

AABZ: Duck Hunt

AACA: Sonic

AACB: Mega Man

AACC: Pac-Man

AACD: R.O.B.

AACE: Mewtwo

AACF: Lucas

AACG: Roy

AACH: Ryu

SUPER MARIO

ABAC: Peach

ABAE: Toad

ABAJ: Rosalina

SPLATOON

AEAA: Inkling Girl (Orange)

AEAF: Inkling Girl (Green)

ANIMAL CROSSING

AJAA: Isabelle (Winter)

AJAC: Mabel

AJAD: Tom Nook

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

AKAA: Wolf Link

AKAB: Link (Ocarina of Time)

KIRBY

ALAA: Kirby

ALAB: Meta Knight

ALAC: King Dedede

Last edited:
I guess to bump this thread, they finally announced the final Smash amiibo about 3 days ago, and it turns out the final three characters have variants!

I heard Player 2 Corrin is exclusive to Amazon while Player 2 Cloud is exclusive to GameStop, don't think it was announced who's selling Player 2 Bayonetta.

There's also 3 new Zelda & Splatoon amiibo, as well as a Pikmin amiibo.

Have some pics:
amiibo1.png
amiibo3.png
amiibo2.png

C9PzbK0VwAEY5C6.jpg

And some shots with more details:

That Inkling girl looks amazing, definitely planning to get her. Might get female Corrin too, she does look pretty good in those detailed shots.

Also, I feel sad for the US people for still having to deal with shop exclusives, luckily it's not a thing here ^^;

I want that "Majora's Mask" Link amiibo...even though I wish he was holding the Zora Mask instead.

I'm quite sad actually that the new Zelda Amiibo are all just more Links. When I heard there were going to be more Amiibo of other Zelda games, I was hoping for a Majora's Mask Skull Kid or Skyward Sword Zelda :cry: Also still hoping the champions of BotW get their own Amiibo at some point, I would love to have figures of them.

I'm quite sad actually that the new Zelda Amiibo are all just more Links. When I heard there were going to be more Amiibo of other Zelda games, I was hoping for a Majora's Mask Skull Kid or Skyward Sword Zelda :cry: Also still hoping the champions of BotW get their own Amiibo at some point, I would love to have figures of them.
they were leaked iirc.
but I would like some more non link LoZ amiibo too.

Funny enough, a Skull Kid amiibo was considered for Majora's Mask 3D.

I have...

• 31/63 Smash amiibo
  • 8/16 Animal Crossing amiibo (going for all)
  • 3/11 Splatoon amiibo
  • Green & Blue Yarn Yoshi
  • 3/4 Kirby amiibo
  • Shovel Knight
  • Wolf Link
  • Yoshi/Toad/Boswer/Wario/Boo/Waluigi/Diddy Kong

That's 55 amiibo so far. Aside from the figures, I also have a Shadow Mewtwo card.

As for what I'm hunting for, I'll just put it in a spoiler.

• Smash - Sonic, Mega Man, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Wario?, Olimar, Roy, Ryu, Cloud Players 1 & 2, and Corrin Players 1 & 2
  • Super Mario - Peach and Donkey Kong
  • Splatoon - Callie, Marie, and all three Splatoon 2 amiibo
  • Pink Yarn Yoshi & Poochy
  • Animal Crossing - both Isabelle, K.K., Reese, Cyrus, Digby, Resetti, Rover, and Kapp'n
  • Zelda - TLOZ Link, OoT Link, WW Link, WW Zelda, MM Link, TP Link, SS Link, Archer Link, Rider Link, Guardian, BoTW Zelda, and Bokoblin
  • Kirby
  • All Monster Hunter Stories amiibo
  • Qbby
  • Alm & Celica
  • Pikmin

My boyfriend is helping me hunt for some of the amiibo, and I'm very thankful for that. He's gotten me Waluigi, Wario (SMB), Diddy Kong, King Dedede (Kirby), Meta Knight (Kirby), and Tom Nook so far.

Have they announced any new amiibo at E3 this year? I'm too busy to check.

Preferably, females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom