• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Aqua vs Magma (Up or Down V8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Aqua va Magma (Up or Down V8)

This is a special themed version of up or down to celebrate the upcoming release of ORAS. In this game you can choose to play for either Team Aqua who can only post down or Team Magma who can only post up. Once players have chosen their side, their usernames will be added to a list in the original post detailing which teams they are playing for. Players cannot change sides once they have made their choice.

- Game starts at 250
- Team Aqua members can only count down with the goal of reaching 0.
- Team Magma members can only count up with the goal of reaching 500.
- Players can choose to play for either team but you cannot change teams after you have chosen.
- No ping-ponging rule still applies which means you cannot make another post in the thread until at least two other users have made a post since you last posted.

Team Aqua Members:
BadAssGardevoir
returnofmastercrazyhand
Paleo
Erza Scarlet
Flying Types Rule!
indigohex
Flip Flop
Berrenta
Pinball Wizard
Gaga
Lady Mimilop
Architelos

Team Magma Members:
Alexg23
Soki
Rainbow Cloud
Knox
Eleven
EmpireCrusher203
Quacks the Automaton
Sir Dragelsnart
Kakuna Matata
Caterham
lovandra
SobriquetP

Anyway, time to start :)

250 :250:

I'll choose my team the next time I post

Last edited:
Magma! Magma!

(Magma pulls up the land, Aqua pushes it back down (kind of). Was this intentional?)

Okay Team Aqua, let's get this thing down to sea level! >:3

249!
We're winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom