• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1x Bulletproof as well as Cop?! OH NO
This seems like a role designed to be one of the main troubles scum would face and that it wasn't supposed to be lynched since it has several claim options/potential for strategies to waste a scum NK and that's not even counting the actual power of a Cop, so lynching it probably is way too much pro-scum swing :(
Am I scenting a tad bit of sarcasm?

This is frightening. We never get along in mafias XD
Can't be right. Either of you must be scum/indep.

Yes, I have a 1x Vote Thief.
I used the Vote Thief last night because I am very suspicious of jdthebud for reasons that many people have stated already.
1x vote thief? That seems a little underpowered to me especially after a bulletproof cop? There must be more you're hiding. Either as scum or as town.

@Zexy I reloaded you. :)
Care to elaborate?

This is what I can read, and this is mostly about the last day and a half.
  1. Zexy - He seems to be trying his best, yet there's something about some of his posts (like the one I just mentioned)...
  2. WolfOwl - leaning town so far, although hasn't posted in a little bit about jdthebud (not that i'm one to complain...)
  3. Pika_pika42 - Wait we have 2 pikachu's in a game now?! [/joking] seems like they're actively trying to help town
  4. -
  5. jdthebud - I heard he helped wagon our cop, I haven't read back enough to completly understand why people are voting for him though.
  6. -
  7. -
  8. TheCapsFan - Leaning town
  9. Hellcrow - could be town
  10. Pikochu - Leaning Town
  11. DarthWolf13 - Survivor claim and inactive. Either a good scum tactic or a true survivor.
  12. Soaringdylan - Me not ME? ah....
  13. Swarla - First time seeing them play, yet they're trying very hard. Could be a very new and motivated scum, or a new towny whose trying a little too hard for their own safety.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon
For no real reason :)
And thanks for the welcome:D

Sorry, I thought we were all just joke voting, there wasnt any reason behind it.
Unvote: Lone_Garurumon

TheCapsFan has a vote, but no ones voted against them.

Sorry everyone for my inactivity, I was really busy on the weekend and I neglected the game, I'll be more focused from now on.

Well right now I don't really trust DarthWolf13 because of his claim for independent survivior. By the way, does anyone know a character in the series that could possibly be independent? I don't know the series, but if there isn't a possible character to have the role, DarthWolf13 is really fishy.

Also Max1996, you seem really suspicious to me jumping to conclusions and accusing really quickly with barely anything to go off of. Maybe you're pushing for a mislynch?

I just believe that Max needs to come out and explain his actions since they seem distrustful. I feel like he is just trying to find anyone to accuse without much evidence, meaning he could either be mafia trying to put the blame on someone else or a very jumpy town member. However I believe that he is leaning more to the former.
Max makes big decisions like voting for Zexy with barely any evidence, and as soon as his argument is countered, he responds like this.

His responses just seem so unsure and supsicious to me.
Any comments on that?

Is that your only response? You have no other defense at all?
You haven't swayed my decision successfully.
Vote: Max1996

I knew that the LG being Body Guard and Cop was pretty rare because of what Elementar has told me before about the War Room, but I realise that what I said was really really forced and pointless. I couldn't really think of anything useful to say but I still posted it because I wanted to say something. And I'm trying to make up for not speaking before when I was really inactive.
I wasn't trying to be scummy about the inactives, I just wanted to see more from them. I haven't been able to get much from them from what they've said recently. From now on I'll know not to do that.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake.

I understand that the tone of some of my posts are a bit off, but what exactly about them make them scummy to you? I'm just curious and confused about why I seem suspicious. I have already explained why my post after LG's death were generic and forced but other than those, none of my other posts seem scummy to me.

I think that Vote Thief is pro town. And because of curiosity, why have you singled me out specifically?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this OMGUS? Hellcrow has voted for Zexy because Zexy voted for him. Isn't this scummy?

It's true that jdthebud's vote wasn't official but the meaning is still behind it. He tried to vote for you.
Also, why did you unvote jdthebud?

First thing, you still haven't answered my question of why you asked me specifically. And what do you mean by 'seeing... that'?

Yes, I have a 1x Vote Thief.
I used the Vote Thief last night because I am very suspicious of jdthebud for reasons that many people have stated already.

Swarla posts. I'll talk more after work.

Am I scenting a tad bit of sarcasm?
Didn't intend it to be sarcastic. Although I don't think sarcasm has anything to do with scumminess anyway.
1x vote thief? That seems a little underpowered to me especially after a bulletproof cop? There must be more you're hiding. Either as scum or as town.
Agreed but I didn't want to point it out in case she's town and the scum wouldn't think of it.
This is what I can read, and this is mostly about the last day and a half.
  1. Zexy - He seems to be trying his best, yet there's something about some of his posts (like the one I just mentioned)...
  2. WolfOwl - leaning town so far, although hasn't posted in a little bit about jdthebud (not that i'm one to complain...)
  3. Pika_pika42 - Wait we have 2 pikachu's in a game now?! [/joking] seems like they're actively trying to help town
  4. -
  5. jdthebud - I heard he helped wagon our cop, I haven't read back enough to completly understand why people are voting for him though.
  6. -
  7. -
  8. TheCapsFan - Leaning town
  9. Hellcrow - could be town
  10. Pikochu - Leaning Town
  11. DarthWolf13 - Survivor claim and inactive. Either a good scum tactic or a true survivor.
  12. Soaringdylan - Me not ME? ah....
  13. Swarla - First time seeing them play, yet they're trying very hard. Could be a very new and motivated scum, or a new towny whose trying a little too hard for their own safety.
Which other posts of mine? You only mentioned one and as I said I don't think there was something bad with it. The people calling me out earlier actually had somewhat better reasons, even though they were wrong.
But what else should've WolfOwl posted about jdthebud? She was the first one to make her case.
Although your read of jdthebud shows that you apparently didn't read that.
I'd like to hear more about Darth, you know him well, you should be able to say more than that.

I'd like to hear more about Darth, you know him well, you should be able to say more than that.
Well it's hard for me to read anything from someone whose as inactive as I was now is there? Unless i'm just reading past his posts.

I might know him IRL but that doesn't say much, unlike CoG he is a bit harder to read. Although I don't have the feeling I had last time he was scum, which was a hunch but ended up being correct, so for now i'm willing to believe his indep claim, although i'm not saying he can't be scum.
Which other posts of mine? You only mentioned one and as I said I don't think there was something bad with it. The people calling me out earlier actually had somewhat better reasons, even though they were wrong.
Yes you fought all of em off, it's just a hunch don't take it as too much but I'll keep you in mind ;)

DarthWolf13 - Survivor claim and inactive.
Let me give my current thoughts on everyone:
  1. Zexy really active on most if not all topics here, yet (just as SD mentioned) something feels off about his posts. I'll need to look into him a bit more.
  2. WolfOwl don't see anything off right now and leaning Town, besides that the playstyle hasn't really changed from WO 1.0 as far as I can tell and that turned out as Town.
  3. Pika_pika42 Tries a good participatio
  4. -
  5. Jdthebud I would like to hear more about this "reloading", @Zexy is also involved so I also ask him if he can elaborate.
  6. -
  7. -
  8. TheCapsFan with the Hated claim leans Town.
  9. Hellcrow Likely Town, but I keep possible Godfather in mind.
  10. Pikochu Leaning Town.
  11. -
  12. SoaringDylan haven't seen enough from him yet to make a good opinion.
  13. Swaria could go both ways for me right now.

I still don't get why you care reading everyone if you're really survivor, @DarthWolf13 "It's just how I like to play" doesn't work that well imo, are you something more than Survivor?

I am involved with the jdthebud thing but wouldn't like to say anything until he does so first.

Interesting. Assuming 3 scum, which is the common for [13p] games, and Darth not lying about being indep, we are in 6-3-1 which could become 6-4 if Darth really is survivor.
With jd being voteless and Caps being hated, this could be even worse.

So it's probably one of the following:
>Only 1 or 2 scum.
>Darth is lying. Could be non-survivor or scum.
>At least one of jdthebud/TheCapsFan isn't town.

In any case we are in a dangerous situation so I'd rather ask some more questions to see what exactly we're dealing with:

@Elementar Could you please double check if the phase is in LYLO or MILO under the clarification?
Would probable cases where a lynch can be forced the following day because of roles that alter the voting power of players taken into account for announcing LYLO/MILO the previous day?

@Elementar Could you please double check if the phase is in LYLO or MILO under the clarification?
Would probable cases where a lynch can be forced the following day because of roles that alter the voting power of players taken into account for announcing LYLO/MILO the previous day?

I believe the game is in a state of MYLO according to the previous definition. Town may lose the game if they mislynch.

Why not, wouldn't a Survovor benefit from finding the scum memebers. Right now, I have a better chance with Town than Mafia.
Survivor is a very passive role, it has little reason to scumhunt anyway.
I believe the game is in a state of MYLO according to the previous definition. Town may lose the game if they mislynch.
As I was afraid. This would mean 3 mafia + 1 indep. And that we need to be very careful.

1. Zexy-?
2. WolfOwl-?

3. Pika_pika42-?
4. jdthebud-reloader
5. TheCapsFan-thing that gives him a vote daily
6. Hellcrow-copchecked
7. Pikochu-?
8. DarthWolf13-survivor
9. Soaringdylan-?
10. swarla-vote thief

So This is my thoughts on most likely alignment based on the information in thread. As you see I see four that would be scum.

UNVOTE: jdthebud
VOTE: Pikochu

Piko strikes me as the scummiest. It's clear that he either isn't reading like Zexy said or isn't trying. I also don't like how his reads are basically the opposite of Zexy and mine, and the basis is basically OMGUS.

@jdthebud were you the one who actually reloaded me or are you a Voyeur who saw me getting reloaded last night?

I agree with WO. Didn't vote Piko earlier because he voted me and I questioned his posts, expecting a defense before jumping on him. Also because I didn't want it to seem OMGUS to inactives who might have not seen the full progression, but now I'd rather double pressure him with WO while still waiting on his answers.

VOTE: Pikochu

Did you reload me? Careful, I'm looking for an exact term.

Eh, in that case I would've given swarla better advice at how to handle this. Also why would we Vote Thief jdthebud of all people?
I restocked your magic.

By the way, what's your reason for trusting WO?

I restocked your magic.

By the way, what's your reason for trusting WO?
Got it, good. You are more confirmed than Hellcrow now imo :)

I just agree with her thought process/logic. And the reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom