• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post and Player Roster

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Artemis Fowl Mafia OP
artemis-header.jpg
It was finally the end. But time for recollections needed to follow. Especially after this end.
Holly sat with the shell of Artemis. Amnesia was not a blessing, and unlike Artemis’ other deeds, this wasn’t an exception. Even Artemis fell victim in the end, and the progress his character had made was now non-existent. Holly wanted him back. Not the old Artemis, not the one she had now, but the one that sacrificed themselves.

Artemis was uncharacteristically quiet. So was Holly. The eerie silence mad Holly mad. Specifically at Koboi. Her exploits caused several years of pain, and she had to relive it with this time of recollection.

“Um… I don’t know how to start.”

“If you truly knew me, you’d start at the start.”

“Well then…” She stopped to look at his blank face. “I hope this helps.”

Ho Chi Minh City in the summer. Sweltering by anyone’s standards. Needless to say, Artemis Fowl would not have been willing to put up with such discomfort if something extremely important had not been at stake. Important to the plan…

If you liked Super Smash Bros. Mafia and XY&Z Anime Mafia, please join this. I personally like the setup :)

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I may ask for a sub or modkill you at my discretion.
5. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
6. Dead players can have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information.
7. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
8. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
9. I will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
10. No loophole abuse.
11. Vote with this structure Vote: [NAME].
12. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite character (or none if you don’t know the series) in your signup post thankyou.
13. Have fun!

Hello Elementar. You are Artemis Fowl Senior and Angeline Fowl.

You are the protagonist’s father and mother. Artemis, like the rest of the Fowls, found a career in crime and illegal business. However, after being captured by the Russian mafia, and waking from a coma after two years, you decided to turn over a new leaf (with some help from Holly’s magic). Angeline, is a gentle and caring soul. You both suffered when Artemis entered the past and returned three years later.

You decided to fun this game to celebrate the book series and Artemis II’s redemption. Because of this decision, you are the game’s Host. You can kick out players that annoy you, and you can control the phases. You’ve given the players their roles, so hopefully they work. You can all this by replying to this PM with Host The Game Today/Tonight.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when the game ends after running smoothly.

Players:
1. @Zexy Won in endgame ~ Mafia Explosive Usurper 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker ~ WON THE GAME
2. @CheffOfGames @WolfOwl Died in endgame ~ Town 1 x Motivator ~ LOST THE GAME
3. @Pika_pika42 Won in endgame ~ Mafia JOAT (1 x Rolecop, 1 x Strongman, 1 x Janitor and 1 x Framer) ~ WON THE GAME
4. @WolfOwl Killed Night 1 ~ Town 1 x Sensor ~ LOST THE GAME
@jdthebud Died in endgame ~ Town 1 x Bulletproof Reolader ~ LOST THE GAME
@Lone_Garurumon Lynched Day 2 ~ Town 1 x Bulletproof Cop ~ LOST THE GAME
@Max1996 Killed Night 2 ~ Town Bodyguard ~ LOST THE GAME
@TheCapsFan Lynched Day 6 ~ Town Developer with Multiple Personalities ~ LOST THE GAME
@Hellcrow Killed Night 3 ~ Town 1 x Spy and 1 x Tracker ~ LOST THE GAME
@Pikochu Killed Night 4 ~ Town 1 x Restricted Gladiator ~ LOST THE GAME
11. @DarthWolf13 Won in endgame ~ Independent Undetectable 1 x Commuter, 1 x Self-Redirector Survivor ~ WON THE GAME
12. @Soaringdylan Lynched Day 4 ~ Mafia Godfather 1 x Bus Driver and 1 x Hirer ~ WON THE GAME
13. @swarla Lynched Day 3 ~ Town Jack-Of-All-Trades (1 x Vote Thief, 1 x Roleblocker and 1 x Weak Hider) ~ LOST THE GAME

Subs:
@Doctor Floptopus

M.O.D.

@Maniacal Engineer

Last edited:
You mean you like this setup more than SSBM which I created? :( :p

/in, unless I get to MoD, don't know a thing about the series

You mean you like this setup more than SSBM which I created? :( :p

/in, unless I get to MoD, don't know a thing about the series

Yes. However, it was somewhat a joint effort. :p Nah, it was basically you.
But yeah, I really like it anyway. This is my first completely solo effort, so it will interesting to see how it goes.

It seems that a few people don't know much about the theme of the game. Here's a basic plot outline that might get a few more people interested.

Artemis Fowl II is a teenage prodigical criminal mastermind. He discovers a race of mystical creatures that live underground, who are extremely technologically advanced. Holly Short is a police officer down there, whom he captures. Throughout the books, Artemis travels through time and all this other stuff whilst helping this race, eventually growing as a person and halts his criminal activity. The characters are very interesting, so you can be ready for some interesting roles. If you have any questions about the plot, feel free to ask.

Hey, been a while since I read these books, I always liked them though. :) In. Holly is my fav.

If you liked Super Smash Bros. Mafia and XY&Z Anime Mafia, please join this.

Hey, I fit under that category! And I'm not MoDing! And I just died in Percy Jackson Mafia! And I've never read this series (even though I have it sitting on my shelf), but who cares! I'm in!

Oh and my favorite character is ???

Oh yeah, flavor text yay! So far you are giving ME a run for his money I would say.

/in
I have no idea who to say my favorite character is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom