• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I don't understand what's happening. A lot of things are happening. It's really confusing.
To be fair this game is too strange for a person who hasn't played much before to handle... If you are scum you deserve kudos for making it this far actually.

I am not scum. I am a town person. How should I prove this to all of you?
Unfortunately the whole point of the game is that it's quite hard to do so else the actual mafia would be figured out almost immediately which is unfair and makes for an uninteresting games.

As much as you may be shouting that you are town and your claim right now, your actions all game haven't given us enough reason to believe so. In this game, actions speak louder than words.

Also as I starting Artemis fowl and in the first few chapters it mentioning that Juliet butler who seems to be an important character , performs suplexes on people, makes piko seem less like he's lying.

the book said:
Even the glitter mascara couldn’t soften her expression. Artemis had seen that look already, just before Juliet had suplexed a particularly impudent pizza boy. The suplex, Artemis gathered, was a wrestling move. An unusual obsession for a teenage girl. But then again she was, after all, a Butler.

Vote: Soaring Dylan

Though it sounds like we are already at Hyper Majority.

Night 4 ~ Last Stand
Night 4 ~ Last Stand
Official Votals
Soaringdylan (7) - Zexy, WolfOwl, Soaringdylan, TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf13, jdthebud
TheCapsFan (1)
Not Voting (1) - Pikochu

The streets remained relatively unchanged, albeit the presence of black sedans and rather empty surroundings. Turnball Root was sinking in the comfy confines of the leather seat, subconsciously listening to the radio and thinking about time. I’m sitting in a car. Opal did really set the world back to the Stone Age didn’t she? His thoughts were interrupted by a subtle knock on the tinted window. At least it has electric-powered windows. “Yes?”

“Sir, Trouble Kelp is still in the building. Do you want us to move in?”

Oh, great. “No. You’d all die within seconds. I’ll head in myself.”

“Oh, okay boss.”

He slammed open the door, slightly intimidating the grunts whom he just talked to. “Give me the loading Mud Man explosive shooter.” He was handed a weapon with an uncanny resemblance to a bazooka. “Is it loaded?”

“Yes, sir. That little ancient missile in the front is explosive.”

Good. Trouble will be too injured to heal himself after this. And if I die, who will care? My wife’s gone. I just want all of these Mud Men lovers dead. I’ll be from a past that doesn’t exist. Is that truly an existence if I am already dead? He brushed the thoughts aside. He did care deep down, but it too distracting for the job at hand. Kill Trouble, and everything will be okay.

He slowly entered the building, treading along the floor as though it were thin ice. His delicate movement came from years of existence, but Trouble had more. It would literally be a fight to the death. He pointed the bazooka at the top of the stairwell, creeping along the dull brightness of the white wall. He attempted to commando roll, but his efforts were as strong as a leave in a hurricane. I was never like my brother… He burst into the room, aiming the bazooka at flipped table in the far corner of the room. “This is it, Trouble. You’re all gone now.”

SCREECH

Once again, the old loudspeaker sprung to life with its coarse voice. “This is a pre-recording from Opal Koboi.”

“Hi, it’s me again! Now there are two of you, because I know everything will go to plan. There’s no Artemis to foil anything. Now, I know one of you are with me, but unfortunately, you need to go. I actually need your death for something, so yeah. Time to create another time warp!”

Beep, beep, beep.

Turnball looked down at the missile. At its tip was a blinking red light, surrounding by a small black outline. Trouble continued to crouch behind table, slightly smirking in an unprofessional moment of smug intentions.

The missile exploded, Turnball’s scream running for less than a second before he was consumed by the flame’s mouth. The shock pushed the table into the wall, squashing Trouble in its clasp. But he was okay and alive, unlike Turnball.

Soaringdylan was lynched. They were…

Hello Soaringdylan. You are Turnball Root.

You are the former LEP commander Julius Root’s brother. You are a criminal with more noble intentions than most. Your main goal was to capture No. 1 to give youth back to your aging human wife. You both die after your shuttle crashes.

You were a former captain of LEP, and know people in many lines of work. Because of your intel and former status, you are the mafia’s Godfather 1 x Bus Driver and 1 x Hirer. You are the brother of the former LEP commander, Julius Root. This will allow you to return as town to an investigation. During one night only, you can drive your shuttle and switch two players during the night. Whatever roles were performed on each will instead be performed on the other. You can do this by replying to this PM with Drive PLAYER1 and PLAYER2 in the Shuttle. Additionally, you can use your contacts to receive a random role within the game, with it being available for use during the next night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Hire Role Tonight.

You are aligned with the mafia and win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the town.

Soaringdylan was lynched. They were aligned with the mafia and were their Godfather 1 x Bus Driver and 1 x Hirer.

Ah, I love Mud Man weapons. Trouble rested in the crooked canopy of the table, admiring its surprisingly comfortable nature. Peace was never eternal though, as another distinct crack tore open the air. The table ripped open the wall, which began to collapse over Trouble’s body. He rolled across the floor, but was caught in the intense suction of the portal. He flew into the air and entered the cylinder of sporadic blue lights. I hate Opal.

It is now Night 4. Due to the shortened length of the day phase, you have just under 29 hours to submit your night actions. However, I may end it earlier depending on how quickly they are submitted.

Last edited:
@Zexy Who do you think are the last mafia?
WolfOwl
Pika_pika42
jdthebud - Top town read because of claim.
TheCapsFan - I believe his claim, too complex to come up with as a fake imho.
Pikochu
DarthWolf13 - He really should be Survivor from the phase-related info we've got.

That leaves the other three, of which any two could be mafia. Tbh I'm getting more paranoid about you, I feel the way this game has played out would work better if a scum was very active.

WolfOwl/Pikapika could be a team because you tried to lynch him Day 3, yet now you think he might be town because of role so dunno
WolfOwl/Piko could be a team, despite the attempt to lynch Day 3 this defense now that it starts to matter more is kinda looking bad on you.
Pika/Piko could be it too maybe, I haven't seen anything proving or disproving this.
How will the game end without a day phase?
The game should be in a current state of 4 town, 2 mafia, 1 indep. It's hard to think of a way for it to end without the next day playing out it since roles like vig haven't been claimed, though.

....I don't think Pika is town at all. Piko is the one who has a claim that fits a character. Pike I said I believe to be the usurper.

I agree Caps claim seems so complex that it would be weird to be faked. And genius.

I'm honestly paranoid of Darth. I wouldn't be surprised if he's fakeclaiming indep and his teammates are helping him with it. After all Kyriaki lasted quite a while in SM doing that.

@Zexy can't see WO as a 1x Motivator being scum, and she did confirm she targeted me. I targeted both TheCapsFan and WO last night. I guess you are the best choice to reload now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom