• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 ~ Sarcastic Stories
Day 1 ~ Sarcastic Stories

“Well that would have been stupendous on my part. I am the most realistic and sensible example of what a vampire would look like; excluding the presence of the fangs of course. Anyway, on to more pressing matters. How much importance did this covert plan hold?”

“Well, back then, you would have said it was all for the research. I have to give it to you, your ruthlessness made you strong. This is where you originally obtained the Book.”

Artemis’ face resembled a man drained of excitement and wonder. With an inkling of his old self left in him, he made sure his intensely dry and sarcastic nature was perceived. “As you can tell, I’m extremely entertained by this abstract concept of the ‘Book,’ but I’m sure I have plenty of commitments that require more of my attention than this little fantasy session. If I have to express my utmost honesty, the only factor that has maintained an insignificant amount of my consideration is the odd presence of a pixie on the other side of this old couch. Please, I’d appreciate a little hastiness in this explanation, especially if this story goes for as long as you claim it to be.”

Holly knew it wasn’t unlike Artemis to be so blunt, and this might have just been the refreshing tonic she needed after Artemis’ sorely felt absence over the last couple of months. She instantaneously burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Again, Artemis wasn’t impressed.

“Laughter… A useless leisure I never quite understood or acquainted myself with. Why waste your – and mine for that matter – precious time with senseless acts of equally senseless happiness. There are more important matters in the world.”

Holly eventually regained her professional composure. Sparked by Artemis’ infectious inquisitive nature, she began to turn the tables. “Why did you pursue a life of crime, Artemis?”

“It is a trait held by my family for generations. I utilised my incredibly high level of intellect to obtain money in the most efficient way possible.”

“And what does money do for you?”

“It helps continue the evolution of man.”

Holly was honestly surprised by hearing this old Artemis speak. It had been years since this emotionless Artemis was present in her life, and she got to visit him again. They let the silence dawn on themselves for a brief while longer until Holly felt the need to continue with her story.

“Anyway, you eventually used the Book – a text containing information on the existence of the Mud Men’s idea of mythical creatures – and you captured me. That’s when we first met. You’ve met others along the way. Talking about others, where’s Butler?”

“I have sent Butler with Juliet on a holiday. I’m sure they need it after taking care of Myles and Beckett for as long as they have. However, I am intrigued by these ‘others.’”

“Well, let’s jump ahead, shall we?”

“Please – Holly, did you say your name was? – deject yourself from using human slang. I find it extremely irritating.”

It is now Day 1. The phase will end in 48 hours at 9:00am Saturday GMT+10 (unless a Hyper-Majority is reached). With 13 players alive, 9 votes are needed for a Hyper-Majority.

Allow me to start off this game with a joke vote.

Vote: Pikochu

For being the only one not confirming after Elementar said you could.

Heck, are you mafia this game? I don't wanna have to try and explain reasoning like that without using characters again.
No that's just a joke aimed at WolfOwl who tends to say she's mafia early in the game lol

Vote: WolfOwl
She didn't give an explanation for her vote.
Actually is this a serious comment? If so then why do you care about cheff? Why do you feel the need to defend him instead of letting him defend himself? If it's not serious then why pile more votes on someone when they're not serious? Why risk it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom