• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Alola team

jonathan keller

Reaction score
Acoording to Pokemon's 3-1-2 pattern, it seems to point to Ash having 2 starters

Although in the Kanto region he had 3 starters
Johto-3 starters
Hoenn-1 starter
Sinnoh-2 starters
Unova-3 starters
Kalos-1 starter
Alola- 2 starters?

And seeing in the anime snippets they showed us when they released the poster, it shows that Mallow has a bounsweet, Sopohcles has a togedamaru, and Lana has a popplio.

And with lana having a popplio, do you think Ash will get rowlet and litten?
What are your thoughts?

I think it will be
1( Rowlet
2(Litten
3(Pikipek- Ash always catches the regional Normal/flying type
4(Mimikyu- Cause it's resemblance to pikachu. And every generation gives Ash a pokemon that he hasn't caught before, and Mimikyu is Ghost/Fairy
5(Cutiefly- If he doesn't get Mimikyu. Maybe this can be a whole Butterfree type thing again. And it will also give him a type he hasn't caught before in it being Bug/Fairy
6( I don't know lol. Anything else I guess

What do ya'll think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he got another electric pokemon and even if for this season or for one badge only
I want him to get ghost, psychic for first time to finally he get all types which means getting the feary type
no more fire grass water and flying type

I hope he got another electric pokemon and even if for this season or for one badge only
I want him to get ghost, psychic for first time to finally he get all types which means getting the feary type
no more fire grass water and flying type
Well what pokemon types has ash not had yet?

Well what pokemon types has ash not had yet?
Ghost and Psychic from the first season
He didn't catch the feary type in the last season because the XY is the first season for this type so it is natural that he didn't catch anyone however Ghost and Psychic is unatural

Ghost and Psychic from the first season
He didn't catch the feary type in the last season because the XY is the first season for this type so it is natural that he didn't catch anyone however Ghost and Psychic is unatural
He's had a steel type, rock, and ground before? I also don't think he's had a fighting type

He's had a steel type, rock, and ground before? I also don't think he's had a fighting type
Yes he had This flying-fighting Pokemon and he had Scuragy, and The leaving Preimepe
his bignight and Infernape also fight also
Also for rock, he catched boldore, and he catched some pokemon of one of my favourite type which is "Ground" such as Phampy, final evolution of the beginning poekmon in sinnoh, he had crocodile and palpitoad
Steel, I remerbered that he has one steel but I forgot
I hope that he get another electric pokemon and even if for this season or for one badge only if pikachu get a fever and he need this type of pokemon
he finally got a dragon type in the sinnoh and in this season he had two dragon pokemon

Last edited:
Oh ok. So the only types he hasn't had before is a fairy, ghost, and psychic type.
I tried to remember his steel pokemon but I forget
Anyway, it acceptable that he didn't catched any feary because the xy is the first season for it but it is unforgivable that he still didn't catched any Ghost or Psychic

I just checked. It said that ash didn't catch a steel type.

Also he hasn't had a dark type along with the rest mentioned
No, he has scoragy which i dark fight
He has Crocodile which is also Dark but this time Dark Ground
Maybe, yes he didn't catched any steel so I hope he got one this time, and to tell you the truth he must get a lucario because he always can understand riolu and locario and this pokemon following ash in all seasons and the final season was followed him with the mega evolution and getting it in the pokemon XY game

I hope that he get another electric pokemon and even if for this season or for one badge only if pikachu get a fever and he need this type of pokemon

Oh, yeah. That's right. So... do you think he'll catch a steel, psychic, ghost, or fairy type in Sun&Moon

If anything, if he caught a ghost type. It will probably be Mimikyu because of it's resemblance to pikachu. Also, it's Ghost/fairy typing..so there you go lol.

Oh, yeah. That's right. So... do you think he'll catch a steel, psychic, ghost, or fairy type in Sun&Moon

If anything, if he caught a ghost type. It will probably be Mimikyu because of it's resemblance to pikachu. Also, it's Ghost/fairy typing..so there you go lol.
Feary still forgivable if he didn't catched anyone because As I said, it was produced in the Kalos Region so sun and moon is the second region for this type
I think Ash second electric pokemon will be rotom because the Rotom Pokedex and rotom also had some action in the three final seasons and this the fourth years that he had action but much more than before
the truth that he must get a lucario because he always can understand riolu and locario and this pokemon following ash in all seasons and the final season was followed him with the mega evolution and getting it in the pokemon XY game
Ghost, I hoped that he catched the tree ghoust grass pokemon because Ash did a very well help for this pokemon after he catched Ash and i am not sure about moon sun ghost pokemon
I don't know about Psychic pokemon

Well, I loved if that he get Tapu Koko, and I think he will get rotom
and the other, I really didn't though about the others
but I hope he finally get cutey pokemon
I love the fire cat and the water opening pokemon
but I hope he finally get cutey pokemon

Maybe He'll get a Popplio and Rowlet and MAYBE A Rockruff that'll evolve into his day form; or a Pikipek, AND A ROTOM-POKEDEX THERE'S SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE HE ALSO OFFICIALLY CATCHES A GHOST-TYPE POKEMON A STEEL-TYPE POKEMON, A PSYCHIC TYPE POKEMON, A FAIRY-TYPE POKEMON, SO HE'D AT LEAST HAVE CAUGHT 1 OF EACH TYPE THROUGHOUT ALL 20 YEARS OF HIS JOURNEY!!!!!!!

I'm hoping he'll get a Popplio AND a Rowlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and MAYBE A Rockruff that'll evolve into his day form; or a Pikipek, THERE'S SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, they have to give him a pokemon type that he hasn't caught yet. I think they'll give him a ghost or fairy type. So mimikyu, sandygast, or cutiefly.

Well, they have to give him a pokemon type that he hasn't caught yet. I think they'll give him a ghost or fairy type. So mimikyu, sandygast, or cutiefly.
He never got a new type in Kalos, the series that broke the mold in many ways. This isn't guaranteed.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom