• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Because they're filled with paint, not water.

Can I become a dragon if I really tried?

Always, though it helps if you have some kind of magic or experimental serum.

Do you think Lillie likes malasadas?

You are a table, darling.
to be honest the first thought that came to mind reading the above was asdfmovie

Do you see our world in tatters and ruins being discovered one day by the remnants of a society long oblivious to the sorry state of the earth we live in?

It all depends on the feng shui of the ruins.

Why isn't golf played with cricket bats?

You probably stuck Eiffel 65 on it.

How do I protect this precious cinnamon roll?

Give it to me. I will definitely not eat it.

Why must the Salandit female encounter rate be so low?

you don't own llamas. stop doing drugs, steve. you're tearing this family apart.

who was phone?

you have a pony avatar, so clearly.

have you ever had a dream?

The fate of the entire world hangs in the balance of this one piece located in the middle.

But then that begs the question. Why are we trying to pull out the foundation of the universe through the medium that is a game of Jenga?

Because destroying the universe through Snakes and Ladders is boring.

Waiter, is this the wrong thread to find something in my soup?

Back
Top Bottom