• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"...I don't have a good answer for that. Stuff happening between universes can get strange. And I don't think you'll be getting a satisfactory answer anytime soon.

"Hmph. Typical." She produced her hammer, and waved it idly at the reflection, then stowed it again, striding ahead. "Well, whatever. I have more pressing things to worry about right now."

Nodding, her companions followed swiftly after her.
A moderate distance away, a short human skeleton faded into view, walking towards them; Sans.
"oh, hey guys. i was just looking for papyrus. you haven't seen him anywhere, have you?"

"No." Her answer came a little too quickly, and a little too tersely, but she was over trying to overcompose herself at this point. "No, we haven't."

"dang. well, i guess i'll tag along with ya, then. maybe he's in a different version of this world. with any luck, we'll find him where youre going," he said, winking knowingly at Megan.

She stifled a shudder.
"Alright, fine. Maybe you'll even stick around long enough to help deal with Mary. You do strike me as the sort who has a natural talent for bringing murderous, green-shirted freaks-of-nature to justice. ...Just a hunch, of course."

"guess we'll see, won't we?"
Leonel smirked. "That is, if he has the spine to do it."
Travis and Jake proceeded to facefault as Sans gave Leonel a high five, chuckling to himself.

"We were doing just fine on the pun quota, by the way." Her walking pace matched her tone: just generally reflective of being so very done with everything. "I'd appreciate it if we could keep it that way."

She glowered at him, though this softened just a little as she snapped her fingers.
"...So that's what Chicken Boy meant earlier. Okay, fine, I'll dial the complaining back a bit, but only because I've been sitting on that one for a while, now."

As they approached, it would become clear that the trees they had seen were the entrance to a forest, where the wild birds sitting in said trees were non-reactive to their presence.

Megan frowned to herself. The scenery was all too reminiscent of what was apparently Mary's favourite aesthetic. At the very least, it reminded her all too much of the last time they had fought in that kind of environment...She gave a slight shiver, imploring whatever dictated events in here-- because it sure as hell wasn't her own mind, or so it would feel, at this point-- that Mary should not appear here again.

They would soon begin to hear the faint melody of an ocarina, which seemed to be coming from a certain direction.
"Sounds familiar..." Leonel remarked. "I think it'd be in our best interest to follow that song."

"Hm. Game logic again. Why not."
Megan shrugged, twitching her ears, then looked to Travis, figuring he'd have an easier time locating the source.

Back
Top Bottom