• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I know I'm not looking good for what I did but as I said in twilight it was a risk I felt like taking as town. Of course it backfired :( I owe you an honest apology, WolfOwl.

I'm glad people like Pika, Darth and Dylan realize town!me could've done this, though. Darth is my towniest read atm now that Hellcrow died (that kill wasn't a surprise at all tbh) and I trust Dylan a lot as well especially after his claim.

As for my claim, I might claim soon especially if you call me out too much, although I think most of you might've figured it out.
At this point I'll say that not posting during the night phase is related to my role and that I've softclaimed it 2 times early in Day 1.

Players alive and reads on them
1: Elementar - Not sure yet, have to re-read.
2: Zexy - Scum ofc :p
3: Yours Truly - His early posts felt towny, his later posts haven't made me change my mind. Leaning town.
4: CheffOfGames - Leaning scum, to be honest. Doesn't post much, took too long to prepare a post that didn't say much, some buddying with Darth/Dylan that I don't particularly like. I have to look into this one more.
5: DarthWolf13 - Town because of the whole Day 1 thing
7: Pika_pika42 - Gut feeling says town, seems like a genuine newbie.
8: @Soaringdylan - Town because I can see his logic and why he voted WolfOwl. Also because of his claim which he talked about since earlier on and his help with figuring out what's going on with Darth. I'd like to hear from him about his thoughts on CheffOfGames.

Re-reading players has to wait a bit because I'm busy but it'll be done, I promise.

It was just a joke vote. I think that was pretty clear. It seems to me that you want a push on me.

Unvote: SoaringDylan
Vote: WolfOwl

A big over-reaction that lead to a lynch you can backtrack on. Made a mislynch out of nothing.

What does that even mean? Coming from me of all people. If you know me well enough then you know that I am good friends with SoaringDylan. He is, therefore, one of my highest probabilities of being my joke vote. I know SD had 2 votes already and that my vote would make him even higher. I was aware that if my vote would still make him the lynch target of the day after the first 24 hours, I would remove my vote on him. I chose WO afterwards to protect myself. that way we were tied in votes. For that same reason I won't remove my vote yet

Yeah, and your scum mates helped you out. I actually congratulate you on missing the lynch.

WO behaviour is not a clear reason for me to see her as scum, it is something to keep an eye on. The vote is just self-preservation.

I try to answer everything, I'm not trying to avoid anything. If I accidentally skip a question, just let me know.

As I just said, I don't think WO is scum right now. I will, however pay close attention to her.

I don't notice any clear suspicious behaviour from anyone else. HC and Zexy seem Towny to me. They both were pretty active and their behaviour seems like a Town player.

I've told you everything I can so far. I have considered claiming my role, but that doesn't seem like a good idea considering my role. Especially D1. So I'd rather avoid that for now.

Fair enough.

Now that I don't have to defend myself, but not sure yet on who to actually vote for a lynch.
Unvote: WolfOwl
I don't feel comfortable with lycnhing WO yet. I'll wait and see what the others will do.

I'm interested, what do you mean by this?

I think you and Zexy could be scum partners.

I hopw you will make it. Right now, I'm most suspicious of thhe inactive players @Yours Truly and @Pika_pika42. YT is making post and I think Pika is too new to know what to do right now.

Really? Trying to get rid of inactive players to save yourself?

Let me rephrase it.
For the reason of being inactive I put it as suspicious, but on the other side Pika is new so that could explain it and therefore neutralises it. Most other players are really active which, as stated by others, makes me believe they are town.

Trying to backtrack on your previous statement as soon as you're put under suspicion. Scummy.

Yet she turned out Town, which makes you more suspicious.

Note to self, a tie with a No Lynch results in a lynch.

And now you're trying to bus Zexy. This is a weird dynamic indeed.

Do you want to claim your role? Now that you are powerless, you seem like you have nothing to hide.

Classic scum trying to draw out a claim that could be dangerous.

Alright, I know I'm not looking good for what I did but as I said in twilight it was a risk I felt like taking as town. Of course it backfired :( I owe you an honest apology, WolfOwl.

I'm glad people like Pika, Darth and Dylan realize town!me could've done this, though. Darth is my towniest read atm now that Hellcrow died (that kill wasn't a surprise at all tbh) and I trust Dylan a lot as well especially after his claim.

As for my claim, I might claim soon especially if you call me out too much, although I think most of you might've figured it out.
At this point I'll say that not posting during the night phase is related to my role and that I've softclaimed it 2 times early in Day 1.

Players alive and reads on them
1: Elementar - Not sure yet, have to re-read.
2: Zexy - Scum ofc :p
3: Yours Truly - His early posts felt towny, his later posts haven't made me change my mind. Leaning town.
4: CheffOfGames - Leaning scum, to be honest. Doesn't post much, took too long to prepare a post that didn't say much, some buddying with Darth/Dylan that I don't particularly like. I have to look into this one more.
5: DarthWolf13 - Town because of the whole Day 1 thing
7: Pika_pika42 - Gut feeling says town, seems like a genuine newbie.
8: @Soaringdylan - Town because I can see his logic and why he voted WolfOwl. Also because of his claim which he talked about since earlier on and his help with figuring out what's going on with Darth. I'd like to hear from him about his thoughts on CheffOfGames.

Re-reading players has to wait a bit because I'm busy but it'll be done, I promise.

Hmmm... What I get from this is that Darth killed HC to get rid of town-read player, which was emphasised most by Zexy. Here's a quick summary of what I have to say.

@DarthWolf13, is Zexy your scum partner? I'd love to know. Also, congrats on missing the Day 1 lynch. You went inactive as soon as you got suspicion on you, and you got others to get you out of the mess. HC and WO were the only other ones involved in the fight other than Zexy, and Zexy had a bad contribution with his mislynch on WO. But you're informed, Darth. And I am guessing Zexy is to. He helped you get out of the mess yesterday, you kill off any threats that occurred in the fight yesterday, and you're town reading each other.

VOTE: DarthWolf13

@Elementar A few things I'd like to ask about this case of yours:

>Do you think Darth could be scum while I am town?
>Do you think Darth could be town while I am scum?
>If your only case is that Darth and I are partners, why are you only pointing out things Darth did wrong? What about my posts? Is my bad contribution with the mislynch on WO the only thing that makes you believe I am scum?

"I'm guessing Zexy is informed too" just doesn't feel strong enough of a case.

To be quite honest, this is eyebrow-raising to me; I believe Darth is town so what I see here is someone accusing me and a townread of mine as both being scum and trying to push that a lot, but in a weird way (only attacking Darth and not really attacking me). As in, scum!you might've thought that Darth is an easy push to make, yet if you are convinced I am scum too, why not even bother quoting my posts? Because I believe that scum!you would like to avoid fighting with me head-on because I'm not that easy a person to push, at least not as much as Darth, you'd think.

FoS: Elementar

Because in any case, when your first meaningful contribution is accusing me and one of my top townreads. With 7 players alive, I have 2 strong townreads (with myself that's 3/7) and 2 weaker townreads (Pikapika and Yours Truly) so by process of elimination you might as well be scum with Cheff,

Zexy

DarthWolf13
Soaringdylan

Pika_pika42
Yours Truly

Elementar
CheffOfGames

@Elementar A few things I'd like to ask about this case of yours:

>Do you think Darth could be scum while I am town?
>Do you think Darth could be town while I am scum?
>If your only case is that Darth and I are partners, why are you only pointing out things Darth did wrong? What about my posts? Is my bad contribution with the mislynch on WO the only thing that makes you believe I am scum?

"I'm guessing Zexy is informed too" just doesn't feel strong enough of a case.

To be quite honest, this is eyebrow-raising to me; I believe Darth is town so what I see here is someone accusing me and a townread of mine as both being scum and trying to push that a lot, but in a weird way (only attacking Darth and not really attacking me). As in, scum!you might've thought that Darth is an easy push to make, yet if you are convinced I am scum too, why not even bother quoting my posts? Because I believe that scum!you would like to avoid fighting with me head-on because I'm not that easy a person to push, at least not as much as Darth, you'd think.

FoS: Elementar

Because in any case, when your first meaningful contribution is accusing me and one of my top townreads. With 7 players alive, I have 2 strong townreads (with myself that's 3/7) and 2 weaker townreads (Pikapika and Yours Truly) so by process of elimination you might as well be scum with Cheff,

Zexy

DarthWolf13
Soaringdylan

Pika_pika42
Yours Truly

Elementar
CheffOfGames

I thought this would happen. I agree that my case on Darth is quite weak on its own. But here are the answers to your questions.

I think you could easily be town. But I think you could just as easily be scum. Depends on what you have to say after this.

DarthWolf13 cannot be town, because I am a JOAT. One of my abilities was a cop check, and I got the result that Darth was informed. So I know that Darth is in fact scum. What do you think of Darth now?

I am willing to believe this

I might've been wrong about Darth, I admit it. It's not like I was right with WolfOwl.

This is a claim, claims are always stronger than reads. I am voting Darth, asking for Darth's claim and pointing out that if Darth isn't informed Elementar should get lynched next.

I am willing to believe this

I might've been wrong about Darth, I admit it. It's not like I was right with WolfOwl.

This is a claim, claims are always stronger than reads. I am voting Darth, asking for Darth's claim and pointing out that if Darth isn't informed Elementar should get lynched next.

If Darth isn't informed, I'll lynch myself because my results would be tampered with.

Now you say it, he has been really inactive, not trying to achieve anything at all. which isn't his playstyle

DarthWolf13 cannot be town, because I am a JOAT. One of my abilities was a cop check, and I got the result that Darth was informed. So I know that Darth is in fact scum. What do you think of Darth now?
Now this is fairly interesting, I still don't see ScumDarth hoping on a wagon D1, so I still do believe that this either was a mistake / joke vote he didn't read into if he ends up flipping scum.

But what however is interesting is that CoG whom is fairly inactive and just joke posting — Which yes is his style but normally he also contributes — jokevoted Darthwolf D1 distancing themselves.

If Darthwolf ends up flipping town I think CoG is worth looking at next (or using your JOAT 1x vig on if you got that.)
Vote: Darthwolf13

VOTE: DarthWolf13 because if Ele's right then we kill a scum, while if he's town then we know who to kill next. Though there is always the chance of a Miller, but that's besides the point.

Also, I would like to hear what the bloke(?) him(?)self, @DarthWolf13, has to say on the matter. Not that anything he'll say will likely make me change my vote, but I want to see him at least try to defend himself. That and it will likely amuse me a great deal.

A big over-reaction that lead to a lynch you can backtrack on. Made a mislynch out of nothing.
I wasn't part of the final lynch.
@DarthWolf13, is Zexy your scum partner? I'd love to know. Also, congrats on missing the Day 1 lynch. You went inactive as soon as you got suspicion on you, and you got others to get you out of the mess. HC and WO were the only other ones involved in the fight other than Zexy, and Zexy had a bad contribution with his mislynch on WO. But you're informed, Darth. And I am guessing Zexy is to. He helped you get out of the mess yesterday, you kill off any threats that occurred in the fight yesterday, and you're town reading each other.
I'm not town reading him, I already stated that. I don't like how you mention inactivity, you know well enough that most of us are not able to be active the whole day because of work/school.
Right now, Zexy is my biggest scum read.

Vote: Zexy

On Elementar's claim, the only possibilty I can think of is that your action has been redirected.
For my role, I am bulletproof. Besides that I am a 2x Watcher. I used my first one last night on SD, got no result.

I have this thing called a life. So I can't make you happy every second of the day an go replying to every detail. I have to pick and choose.

I have this thing called a life. So I can't make you happy every second of the day an go replying to every detail. I have to pick and choose.

I think Zexy is darths scum partner and darth is voting him to make Zexy look more town. Zexy s last minute lynch on me was clearly a chance taken to lynch me, his excuse of me not replying when he "gave me time" is clearly bs since I told him earlier in the game that I'm busy and can't always respond.

Vote: darthwolf13

Now I hope we learned to always listen o me.

Day 2.5
Hammer please.

BTW I'm a bit busy hence why I haven't made a full reply yet but I'm convinced the scum are Darth/Cheff -> now WolfOwl at this point. Sorry for last time WO but this time I'm going to lynch you with no regrets and be right. Will explain soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom