• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

B2W2: The three missing sages

zakisrage

SAEV DEH WHALEZ!
Reaction score
I know it's been years since B2W2...

In Black 2 and White 2, Rood, Zinzolin, and Gorm make return appearances, but Giallo, Ryoku, and Bronius are nowhere to be seen. For years I've been curious as to their whereabouts. What do you think happened to them? Where do you think they are during the events of B2W2? Do you think they're still loyal to Ghetsis like Zinzolin is?

I personally think they're probably somewhere outside of Unova. Since I read somewhere that the sages were recruited from all over the world, they might have returned to their home regions. It is also possible that they're still imprisoned. I'm sure they're alive and well, though.

Feel welcome to discuss your guesses as to their whereabouts here!

Last edited:
maybe, after catching them be you, and by the looker when you will look after them in the BW, then they decide to not do any story for them. I really want to see the two girls again in reality also. But I think that it better to know where are Hilda, and Hilbert more than these three Sages

Last edited:
We know so precious little about law enforcement in the Pokémon world, that it is quite difficult to say. The fact that three out of six of them are freely wandering about, though, causes me to think that the others are still out there somewhere as well. I'd float the idea of them having escaped prison, but Rood and Gorm both seem reformed, which makes escaping jail seem an odd notion in their cases. So maybe they were all released sometime after cooperating with Looker, perhaps after some form of punishment, and then went about their individual ways. Zinzolin sided with Ghetsis again out of philosophical curiosity, but even he seems fairly well-natured in the post-game (and doesn't appear to be facing any consequences for his actions as a part of the revived Team Plasma). They presumably had lives of their own before Team Plasma and were said to have been gathered from all over the world, so maybe Ryoku, Giallo, and Bronius all went back to their respective homelands.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom