• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Baccano! Mafia - Endgame - 12/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - MID

Elementar III (Space, Max1996, Ereshkigal)
Max1996 I (Skullcrow)
Midorikawa I (jackatlasred)
Ereshkigal I (Midorikawa)

Day 1 will end in 24 hours unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 7 players alive, 5 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Okay... I never get jokevoted, and I get one vote away from being hyper-maj'd. Fair enough. RNG's annoying.
Not much to say right now except I'm looking forward to seeing Skullcrow answer Max's questioning.
And I'm not joke-voting. Just don't hammer me please.

Okay... I never get jokevoted, and I get one vote away from being hyper-maj'd. Fair enough. RNG's annoying.
Not much to say right now except I'm looking forward to seeing Skullcrow answer Max's questioning.
What about Ereshigikal who put you so close to death with very unnecessary pressure.

What about Ereshigikal who put you so close to death with very unnecessary pressure.

It's hard to say that I believe they're scum with that reasoning, but I personally believe it's too scummy to be scum. I don't understand why town!anyone would do that.

I'll cop to having has shaky reasons for it. I had just gotten off work at the time.

Which reminds me... I need to go get ready for work, so track me down for a convo if you survive to the night phase? It's possible I won't be back online before then, depending on if we go into overtime today.

why didn't you just unvote him then? and why should Elementar start a conversation with you?

Unvote: Elementar

Vote: Ereshkigal

Because I was trying to draw a vote off Elementar so Elementar wouldn't get lynched early. Elementar doesn't strike me as scum.

Goal accomplished.

Now, to even it up so I don't get lynched... I'm using RollDB for this. Negative is Max, positive is Midori.

It ended up Max.

So...

Vote: Max1996

Once I have a stronger reason to vote for someone, I'll change it to them.

Now, my question for @Midorikawa is this: Why are you trying to get me lynched?

Because I was trying to draw a vote off Elementar so Elementar wouldn't get lynched early. Elementar doesn't strike me as scum.

Goal accomplished.

Now, to even it up so I don't get lynched... I'm using RollDB for this. Negative is Max, positive is Midori.

It ended up Max.

So...

Vote: Max1996

Once I have a stronger reason to vote for someone, I'll change it to them.

Now, my question for @Midorikawa is this: Why are you trying to get me lynched?
Because I think you're lying scum and I don't believe you. You keep changing your story.

Night 1 start

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Ereshkigal III (Midorikawa, Space, Elementar)
Max1996 II (Skullcrow, Ereshkigal)
Midorikawa I (jackatlasred)
Elementar I (Max1996)

All players have voted, phase is over.

Dear Ereshkigal, you are Daily Days and Rachel. Daily Days is a newspaper that attempts to uncover the mystery of the stories surrounding the IMMORTALs. Rachel is a person working for such newspaper that was on board of the train in the 1933 story.

MORTAL Life: Treated as IMMORTAL Life for the sake of other roles' resolution. Daily Days has information on people involved in the IMMORTAL mysteries. As a result, you are the Cop. Once per night phase you may select a player and learn their alignment.

MORTAL Life: Treated as the only MORTAL Life for the sake of other roles' resolution. Rachel was sent to gather information on people aboard the train. As a result, you are the Tracker. Once per night phase you may select a player and see which people they visisted. Their MORTAL Life role has priority although you may track their IMMORTAL Life role if you cannot track their MORTAL Life one.

You are allied with the town and win when all factions opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
Ereshkigal was lynched. She was Daily Days/Rachel, Town MORTAL Cop + MORTAL Tracker

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours (+17 minutes) unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevitable outcome.

Ah, well. I had to die first day in a game sometime anyway.

All, have fun!

Update will be a few hours late but actions still lock in 2 hours, 53 minutes.

Last edited:
Huh. wonder why there was no kill.

We we all up on elementar tho? Has he even confirmed? Plus the fourth vote was unwarranted.

not that your other posts really added much, but this one stands out above the others to me. what did you think of Elementar at the time? were you hoping for a no-lynch?

It's hard to say that I believe they're scum with that reasoning, but I personally believe it's too scummy to be scum. I don't understand why town!anyone would do that.

this whole thing is done with, but some questions. this post confused me cause first you said it was too scummy to be scum, then you didn't think anyone who was town would do that. it's inconsistent and i don't get why you didn't just vote Ereshkigal then. also:

why no to jokevoting (or voting at all at the time), but then you say to not hammer you? (admittedly) i'm not sure where i'm going with this question, but the mention of the not jokevoting seems unecessary.

this whole thing is done with, but some questions. this post confused me cause first you said it was too scummy to be scum, then you didn't think anyone who was town would do that. it's inconsistent and i don't get why you didn't just vote Ereshkigal then. also:

why no to jokevoting (or voting at all at the time), but then you say to not hammer you? (admittedly) i'm not sure where i'm going with this question, but the mention of the not jokevoting seems unecessary.

The first point is very fair, I honestly have no reason for that. I guess I just had too many conflicting thoughts.

The wagon on me was made out of jokevotes, so I was trying to say I won't jokevote to try and save myself, but I'd appreciate it people got off it so I wouldn't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom