• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Baccano! Mafia - Endgame - 12/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 start

Dear Midorikawa, you are Maiza Avaro and Firo Prochainezo. Maiza is the person who learned the recipe of the Grand Panacea (the elixir that makes people IMMORTAL) on the ship Advena Avis in 1711. Firo is your protege several year later and you both are allies of the Gandor family.

IMMORTAL life: Maiza is the only person who knows the recipe of the Grand Panacea. As a result, you are the 1x Immortalizer. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select a palyer and attempt to make their MORTAL life IMMORTAL. For role resolution purposes his MORTAL Life role will still be treated as such, just with an IMMORTAL modifier added in.

MORTAL Life: Firo ends up obtaining useful information at some point in the story (further spoilers avoided). As a result, you are the 1x Backup Rolecop. If Szilard Quates (IMMORTAL Life of some player) dies, you inherit a Rolecop shot from him and become IMMORTAL (although this is still treated as your MORTAL Life for role resolution purposes). You may use this one night phase in the game to learn a person's full role.

You are allied with the town and win when all factions opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
Midorikawa has died. She was Maiza Avaro + Firo Prochainezo, Town IMMORTAL 1x Immortalizer + MORTAL 1x Backup IMMORTAL Rolecop.
Dear Elementar, you are Claire Stanfield. Also known as Vino or Rail Tracer, you are a skilled assasin that was behind the attacks on the train in the 1933 story while posing as the train's young conductor.

MORTAL Life: You only have one life, all actions of others are used on this life. Because of your status as a serial killer with irregular philosophical views (such as solipsism), you are the Special Serial Killer. Once per night, you HAVE to use your ability on a player; this will attempt to kill their MORTAL Life role. You are also immune to Chane Laforet's Granny ability (if you use your ability on her, you kill her but not die).

You are independent and win if you achieve 2 of the following 3 conditions:
>Survive until endgame.
>Use your ability on Chane Laforet successfully.
>All MORTAL Life roles of the town are dead.
Elementar has died. He was Claire Stanfield, MORTAL Special Serial Killer

Elementar has lost the game.

It is now Day 3. It will end in 48 hours unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs.
With 4 players alive, 3 are needed for MAJORITY.

With 4 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game.

Last edited:
GG to everyone! That was pretty rough from me. @Zexy, may I please know how I died privately?

Thanks to @Zexy for hosting! You did great once again. Thanks for letting me play.

Good luck to everyone left. I'll go for town because why not?

CORRECTION
With 4 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game.

Vote: jackatlasred
He's just been posting sporadically without contributing anything, echoing other's points or stating the obvious, and this post is just off:
So we have 1 and a half hours and not much to go on I don't think elementar should be lynched, but I won't stop this lynch due to not wanting a no lynch. I will however join a no lynch if people are willing to join. Vote: no lynch
Cheff will probably be next.

Since both Skull and Space claimed that Skull is 1x Neighborizer and used it on Space I have enough reason to Vote: jackatlasred.

MAJORITY has been achieved, votes are locked, update pending.

Endgame

Dear jackatlasred, you are Szilard Quates, Huey Laforet and Chane Laforet. Szilard and Huey were aboard Advena Avis and drank the Grand Panacea. Szilard wanted to use this as a way to gain ultimate knowledge by killing other IMMORTALs and gaining their knowledge. Huey is eventually imprisoned. Chane is Huey's adopted daughter who makes a name of her own and is involved in the 1933 story being on board of the train.

IMMORTAL Life. Szilard has great knowledge because of all the IMMORTALs he killed over the years. As a result, you are the Godfather Rolecop. Cop checks on you will give a town result. Once per night, you may select a player and find out their full role.

Second IMMORTAL Life. Huey uses jail as a way to protect himself and also more. As a result, you are the Ascetic Jailor. Night actions used on you will fail. Once per night, you may select a player and protect them from kills, make all other night actions used on them fail and also roleblock them. Their IMMORTAL Life role has priority although you may jail their MORTAL Life role if you cannot jail their IMMORTAL Life one. Instead of another player, you may use this ability on your other lives (if used on Szilard it gets protection from kills for the night but you cannot use Rolecop for the night and the kill can't be on Szilard's name; if used on this life this life gets protection from kills for the night; if used on Chane the Granny ability cannot trigger but she cannot die by other kills).

MORTAL Life: Chane is mute and very paranoid, willing to kill anybody as long as she survives. As a result, you are the Mute Granny. If Chane is your only life alive you may no longer post in the thread, except votes. Any MORTAL Life roles visiting this life of yours at night phases will die.

Actions used on your IMMORTAL Life may target both of your MORTAL lives and get given appropriate results. The nightkill must be assigned to one of your three lives. Kills assigned on Chane do not work on IMMORTALs.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all factions opposing you are eliminated while at least one of your lives is alive.
jackatlasred was lynched. He was Szilard Quates + Huey Laforet + Chane Laforet, Mafia IMMORTAL Godfather Rolecop + IMMORTAL Ascetic Jailor + MORTAL Mute Granny

Dear Max1996, you are Isaac Dian, Miria Harvent, Jacuzzi Splot and Nice Holystone. Isaac and Miria are a couple of thieves that are considered the main characters of the show. Jacuzzi and Nice are another couple that are considered deuteragonists, as they play an important part in the 1933 story, during which they also befriend Isaac and Miria.

IMMORTAL life: Isaac and Miria are thieves. As a result, you are the 2x Role Thief. Twice in the game, in different night phases, you may select a player and attempt to steal a shot of their role. Their IMMORTAL Life role has priority although you may steal their MORTAL Life role if you cannot steal their IMMORTAL Life one. You may use the stolen shot any other night alongside other abilities.

MORTAL Life: Nice is known for creating bombs. As a result, you are the Bomb. If someone kills your MORTAL Life their MORTAL Life also dies. If you are lynched, one of the MORTAL Lives that voted for you will die.

You are allied with the town and win when all factions opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
Dear Space, you are the Gandor Brothers and Ladd Russo. The Gandor Brothers are leaders of the Gandor mafia family. Ladd Russo is a leader of a gang that was on board of the train in the 1933 story.

IMMORTAL Life. The Gandor Brothers are suspects as criminals but also are willing to kill anybody to further their goals. As a result, you are the Miller + 1x Vigilante. Cop checks on you will give a mafia result. One night phase in the game you may select a person and attempt to kill them. Their IMMORTAL Life role has priority although you may kill their MORTAL Life role if you cannot kill their IMMORTAL Life one.

MORTAL Life. Ladd Russo is suspect as a criminal but also is willing to kill anybody to further his goals. As a result, you are the Miller + 2x Vigilante. Cop checks on you will give a mafia result. Twice in the game, in different night phases, you may select a person and attempt to kill their MORTAL Life role.

Dear Skullcrow, you are Cheslaw Meyer. You were a child when you drank the Grand Panacea aboard Advena Avis and so are stuck in your child body despite being an IMMORTAL who has lived for centuries.

IMMORTAL Life: You only have one life, all actions of others are used on this life. You look very friendly being a child. As a result, you are the 1x Friendly Neighbor. One night in the game you may select a person and attempt to start a Neighbor chat with them, in which you will be confirmed as town.

CheffOfGames, Space and Hellcrow survived to endgame!

CONGRATULATIONS TO TOWN FOR WINNING THE GAME!

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the concept and the balance? Keep in mind that each Life was supposed to be a separate role that would make it a [13p] setup.
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?
Would you participate in Durarara! Mafia, which is a sort-of sequel to Baccano! ?

What did you think of the concept and the balance?
Yes.
Yes.

:p

I would have changed town cop getting lynched on the first day. Jack was at the top of my list of people to investigate.

Other than that, interesting game. I just wish I could have tried my abilities out XD

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes
What did you think of the concept and the balance? Keep in mind that each Life was supposed to be a separate role that would make it a [13p] setup.
Yes
Yes
Would you participate in Durarara! Mafia, which is a sort-of sequel to Baccano! ?
Yes

Like mido

I think the concept was cool I ended up with so many things to keep track off but maybe as 13 there would be less.

If I could change anything I would of gone with my plan of claiming the eact same thing as cheff 3x vote thief, bomb. I was about to type it, but when I tried to scroll up it posted.

I first thought of this setup back in 2015, soon after watching Baccano! As it has 13 episodes I felt like having 13 players. The major setup concepts were 1) a Serial Killer that could outright claim it or Survivor immediately Day 1 yet win, since they could decide to keep hitting IMMORTALs or help town kill Chane off, 2) a mafia Granny (working only on mortals would nerf that down a bit) and 3) Cop being unable to really help; Szilard was Godfather, Huey was Ascetic (also called Untargettable) and Chane would kill them + 2 Millers. Keep in mind that there was no sort of protection with the exception of the mafia Jailor and the entire IMMORTAL mechanic of course. The idea of 2 Miller Vigilantes, one IMMORTAL and one mortal would also be interesting if these were separate roles.

GG town. Well deserved.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes!

I think the balance and setup was very good. Mortals might have needed a little extra power though from what I saw.

Not hitting another bomb...

Yes!

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes
I thought it was a pretty well-thought setup, and would be better if it was 13p yes.
More players
Sure, if it has immortal, that was a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom