• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Baccano! Mafia - Endgame - 12/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Baccano! Mafia
A Mafia about the mafia

"A story... It's not information, nor is it the accumulation of information. Its conclusion is predefined."

Welcome to Baccano! Mafia. This will be a hopefully [13p] game that will be role madness (but not bastard or similar to my previous games) and will make use of a special modifier. The setup was mostly designed back in July 2015. The game contains spoilers. Hope you find it amusing.

The IMMORTAL modifier:
Players with the IMMORTAL modifier can only be killed by fellow players with the IMMORTAL modifier, being immune to any sort of kill attempts by non-IMMORTAL players. Non-IMMORTAL players may also be referred to as "mortals" in game text.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours (and Night phases will last 24 hours, unless phases get shortened as discussed in rule 9. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. Nameclaiming isn't allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. For non -LO day phases, HYPER-MAJORITY rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in such a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the phase will end early with a lynch on that person.
-LO day phases (in which town's lynch decision may lead to them losing the game before the next day phase begins) will be announced. Details on the nature of the -LO state will be given in the Day phase update. MAJORITY rules are in place for said phases. This means that if, at any given time in a Day phase, more than 1/2 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the phase will end early with a lynch on that person.
Day phases may also end sooner if all the players alive are voting for a player or No Lynch.
Night phases may also end sooner if people with night actions lock their submissions in a way that leads to an inevitable outcome.
10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include us in any OC chats you may have during the game.
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13. The most important rule. Have fun!

NO DEVIATIONS FROM MY STANDARD RULESET

PLAYERS
1 @Max1996 @CheffOfGames
2 @WolfOwl Maiza Avaro + Firo Prochainezo - Town IMMORTAL 1x Immortalizer + MORTAL 1x Backup IMMORTAL Rolecop - Killed Night 2
3 @Elementar Claire Stanfield - Independent MORTAL Special Serial Killer - Killed Night 2
4 @Space
5 @Ereshkigal Daily Days + Rachel - Town MORTAL Cop + MORTAL Tracker - Lynched Day 1
6 @jackatlasred
7 @Skullcrow

SUBS

SPECTATORS

Last edited:
Subbing for now.

Subbing for now. I need to look Baccano up.

Only 4 days left. Please keep in mind that I plan to close Shop Mafia signups before I have to close these. The game has very interesting roles and is the kind of game where people should die quickly, so it should also be low commitment.

The game's rules have been edited to be updated to my current standard ruleset.

The game's rules are my exact standard ruleset.

1 day left. I have thought of a way to redesign the setup even with 6 players but just a little more wouldn't hurt.

Switching to player

Signups locked.
Role PMs will start going out soon.

Day 1 start

All role PMs are out.

It is now Day 1. It will end in 48 hours (+3 minutes) unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 7 players alive, 5 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

An explanation of a few added mechanics before we begin:
The game now has IMMORTAL Lives and MORTAL Lives. For each Life listed in your role PM (that is still alive) you get a vote. If you are lynched all of your Lives die at once; night actions resolve on only some of your Lives at a time in a way that is designated in all relevant role PMs. If only some of your Lives die, you will be privately informed and you will lose roles associated with them as well as the vote power of them.

Confirmed.

Time to throw dice and see what the digital root gives me...
1 Max1996
2 Midorikawa
3 Elementar
4 Space
5 Ereshkigal
6 jackatlasred
7 Skullcrow

*Throws 7 dice*
1+2+2+3+3+5+6 = 22
2+2 = 4
Vote: Space
:p

Confirmed

Confirsting and Firposting!

How you been?
Confirmed.

Time to throw dice and see what the digital root gives me...
1 Max1996
2 Midorikawa
3 Elementar
4 Space
5 Ereshkigal
6 jackatlasred
7 Skullcrow

*Throws 7 dice*
1+2+2+3+3+5+6 = 22
2+2 = 4
:p