• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Basic Avatar/Banner Editing

I could totally help out.

Can't stand non-transparent avatars and (given my current avatar and sig) I'm also skilled with GIMP.

Just tell them to drop me a PM or mention me and I'll see what I can do. :)

I could totally help out.

Can't stand non-transparent avatars and (given my current avatar and sig) I'm also skilled with GIMP.

Just tell them to drop me a PM or mention me and I'll see what I can do. :)
Spr_4d_360.png

just subscribe to the thread so you can keep an eye on it (under thread tools)

Could I please have some help with an avatar? I'd really like a transparent and a little bit larger in size avatar of Crow Hogan and his Black Winged Dragon from this picture. chibi crow.png I'd completely understand if some of the dragon's wing was chopped off due to another character's hand blocking it. There's also a thin white border around Crow. That can be removed if anything looks weird because of it!

I hope my request isn't too bad! xD

Cropped out the other character's hand, but just some small parts of the main person were cropped to keep it even
zCASuSb.png

Hello! Would someone be able to shrink and render this image, please? Thank you!!
give me a sec

Edit: @Life; these work?

lifeavatar666_zpsbavkplj1.png~original

lifeavatar677_zpsbf4lr5xv.png~original

Edit 2: upon actually pasting them over this background I have come to the conclusion that they are not and I will edit them a bit further whether you agree with me or not

Edit 3:

lifeavy777_zpsw4mkjj2n.png~original

Lifeavy778_zpsswqicxzr.png~original

that's better

Last edited:
Hello! Would someone be able to shrink and render this image, please? Thank you!!
give me a sec

Edit: @Life; these work?

lifeavatar666_zpsbavkplj1.png~original

lifeavatar677_zpsbf4lr5xv.png~original

Edit 2: upon actually pasting them over this background I have come to the conclusion that they are not and I will edit them a bit further whether you agree with me or not

Edit 3:

lifeavy777_zpsw4mkjj2n.png~original

Lifeavy778_zpsswqicxzr.png~original

that's better

Perfect! Thank ya much, Squidy!

Oh. Then can you resize it so I can keep the three lines of text?

@Jimmy The Swood Guy;

File size: 491.64K, width: 284px, height: 160px,

4Sas7DD.gif

If you're going to use this, you cannot have anything else in your signature, the image alone is your maximum height.

baf did you just fucking bust into my thread

can't believe you lol. If you wanna be added to the op for officialness reasons I can arrange that. Or you could arrange it yourself....idc.

am stuck on mobile so I can't do anyfin myself until sunday or monday (not that I get requests often anymore).

@RainbowSkittles; didn't even see your post until nyow for some reason, dunno why your request was never done, sorry dude. I can get that arranged if you're still interested

Last edited:
@Neosquid; Lol. This'll probably be a one off, I just remember seeing Jimmy's big ass sig earlier on today.
@Jimmy The Swood Guy; I used Resize animated gif

Very easy to use and adjust your image. To keep it in scale, only adjust the height, and use the big version as the source image. Once it's converted it'll give you the properties of the image by pixel and KB, so you can match it up against the rules.

Could the images in my signature be shrunk to fit the signature size limit, but still be legible?

Hm, maybe
They're about 400px wide atm so to fit they'd have to be like 300px each
I'll shrink them down still just to show what they'd look like

EDIT: 300px each, so side by side they should be 600px exactly
HIGH0gV.png
wmz3NYV.png

Last edited:
Hm, maybe
They're about 400px wide atm so to fit they'd have to be like 300px each
I'll shrink them down still just to show what they'd look like

EDIT: 300px each, so side by side they should be 600px exactly
HIGH0gV.png
wmz3NYV.png

Thanks a lot!!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom