• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Basic Avatar/Banner Editing

Can someone make me a banner plz?

Here's the image.

xmq0xw.jpg

Thanks! (^・ω・^ )

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've updated this thread, if I've accidentally removed someone or you'd like to help just post here and let us know.

Otherwise to anyone who wants help with their avatars/sigs just post here.

I have an AG picture I would like to use as my Avatar. It's horizontal but I've reduced it down to 87pixels x 59pixels and it still will not fit completely inside the Avatar box. What am I doing wrong? It's really tiny, but it won't fit. I reduced it using MS Paint. The original is 663 x 460.
GoodTimes.jpg

I got an error message saying the file size is too large and it shouldn't be larger than 50 KB. :(

Okay, I kept re-tooling it, and I finally put a white border around it. It's not ideal, but at least most of the picture is there.
Thanks for trying to help.

Weird because when I tried your avatar. It was really big for me. Did you copy the pic and then put it on something like Imgur and saved it?

Weird because when I tried your avatar. It was really big for me. Did you copy the pic and then put it on something like Imgur and saved it?

It was a screen shot I took from the "Gone Corphishin" episode. I copied & pasted it into my Word Document, then cropped/enlarged it. Then I used my "snipping tool" in Microsoft to cut it out of the Word Doc and save it as a jpeg image.

Do this instead. Save it then crop it on Paint and save it as a PNG. It should work. Don't use word.

Thank you, Life, for working on this for me. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, the picture is still being cut off on the left and right. Poor Pikachu's almost gone completely, lol...
So what I'm going to do at this point is, I'll hunt for another picture that I can use for an avatar, and I will still hang on to this one, and work on making it my banner at the bottom. That way I can still make use of it, and it'll be a little bigger in size, too.

Just asking this just to make sure. Can you guys resize gifs? There was a gif I wanted to put in my signature but it is not by the size limits.
If you guys can't resize gifs that's fine. Thank you in advanced.

tumblr_mbir3eMWvj1rewsbmo2_500.gif

Just asking this just to make sure. Can you guys resize gifs? There was a gif I wanted to put in my signature but it is not by the size limits.
If you guys can't resize gifs that's fine. Thank you in advanced.

Tada!

View: http://imgur.com/Iv7Ihh8

With the size it is you also have room for a line of text, but if you want it to take up the entire limit let me know and I can resize it! :)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom