• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Battle of the most beautiful Pokemon: Diancie vs Milotic!

Viridi

"Vitamin C" is Spanish for "Vitamin Yes"
Reaction score
diancie.png
diancie.gif
milotic-female.gif
milotic.png

These beauties from Kalos and Hoenn, respectively, have Pokedex entries that they're the most beautiful sights in the world. Both have good defenses with decent offenses. Both have the same special attack. Both are mainly defensive in nature. Who's the better beauty?

(For this contest, I am NOT counting Diancie's mega form at all.)

Diancie's problem is that the whole point of its mega evolution is to make it look beautiful. Milotic doesn't need to mega evolve to be beautiful.
But Diancie already looks pretty before mega evolving.

Beauty? Always Milotic! :love:

No, it's not just because its my favorite pokémon. Diance might get close to it if we count Mega-Evolution, but since not...

I love Milotic. When I first saw Gyrados, I thought that a sea serpent should be more regal. Milotic answered my prayers. Diancie actually never looked pretty to me, but that's just me.

Milotic, Diancie just looks awkward to me, although I like its Mega.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom