• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Request Thread

Hello trainers! I am looking for Pokémon XY Wi-Fi battles. 6V6 with Normal Rules is prefered :)

Just give me a shout if you are interested :) 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj

Hey Im looking for a 6V6 battle with normal rules! Let me know if you are interested. :)

I'm looking for someone to have a best-of-3 OU and below battle. Send me a VM/PM if you're down!

Hello trainers! I am looking for Pokémon XY Wi-Fi battles. 6V6 with Normal Rules is prefered :)

Just give me a shout if you are interested :) 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj

I can hardly ever find anyone to battle, so I'll battle anyone, even if they have a team full of Arceus, when I'm available. My ign and FC are in my trainer card below. You can pm me if you want.

I would like to battle folks so I can get used to battling other players. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey I just finished a new double battle team and need some help testing it out. If anyone wants to battle just VM me.

Would anyone be up for a quick battle? Just for fun, no ubers or perfect stat Pokémon? I just want to use my favorites and all :)
If you could PM me that would be great. I'll be available until 9

Looking for 4player OU double battles me and my friend vs 2 other who are interested pm me

Looking for someone to help test my team for the Circle of Legends Online Competition, preferably a team that follows the format rules of the competition. The battles are rotation so it would be helpful if you have some experience in that also. My FC is 1590-4954-6510. Thanks for the help.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom