• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I kinda feel sad that most of my creativity goes into the alibis I give police.

I kinda think my local police department assumes I'm the local Mafia Godmother or something. Either that or they're hazing newbies.

I'm not that creative than I could be but I can dance and stuff. Singing not shit but not good. Wrote a 110 chapter story. So there's that too.

I dunno, I think you having all your avatars counts as creative (I mean, I only ever have the one, and I'm not sure anyone can say balancing a plushie on one's head is particularly creative).

In terms of like, skills-creativity, I used to draw OK, but probably can't draw for shit now. My boyfriend is all about photography and whatnot and I'm like, "I love you and support you in this interest cause it makes you happy but I don't get it at all~" Seriously, what is even composition?? Singing I can only do if there's another voice singing with me, cause I was in choirs since I was a kid so my voice just mimics whatever it hears. Don't ask me to solo because it almost certainly won't be good. Being latin I guess dancing is kind of in our blood so I have good rhythm.

I wouldn't call avatars creative or at least in my case. I'm not really the creative type in terms of art but fashion is creativity and I used to work in fashion, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom