• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

So essentially basically reading what's on the front page and using it context. It doesn't matter in the end but like just read what's on the first page for every single topic just in case.

So how has everyone their studies been? It's almost the end of the year already, in Europe that is.

It's been a ton of fun for me this year, met a lot of people, even got some of them to join the forum.

So how has everyone their studies been? It's almost the end of the year already, in Europe that is.

It's been a ton of fun for me this year, met a lot of people, even got some of them to join the forum.

Decent, coming to the end of the year now so everyone is stressed, putting up those last pieces of coursework.

As for people to join the forum, since I only play Mafia here then we don't really share the same interests. :p

Summer classes started today, and I have a job on top of that so I am kind of drowning. Prof says we need to study 4.5 hours a day for this class since the summer semester is only 5 weeks, and I'm like, I guess I will never sleep again~~

I did get all A's and B's for spring though so hurray for that.

My semester's getting over soon but I have finals afterwards, who likes finals? At least we get a nice summer break afterwards, I'll just push through it.

hello~ I haven't been here in years. I can't believe I made my account nearly 11 years ago. I feel old :cry:

Hello. Nice to see you're back. Wow, it's always nice to talk to people who've been around that long :)

Wow, 11 years. That's indeed a while back. Where have you been all this time? It's nice to see you back though :)

thanks~ I was still faithful to the Pokemon franchise: playing the games, TCG, anime, the manga. However I really had no one else to talk about it with so I thought of going back to the forums. Most of my friends outgrew Pokemon so I walk the lonely road of loneliness..

I've had that same issue when I entered highschool, I really was the only one when I entered who still cared. At least in my class.
After 5 years I had finally graduated though and am now in college where it's harder to find someone whose not even a little bit of a Pokemon fan. But I guess that is what happens when you do a study game development. :p

Same here, my friends only cared about it in elementary school (not even middle), and some of them now like it again in university (especially after the popularity of GO reminded the franchise to everyone). Well, I guess there would be more fans in a game development class, of course... wish our classes had as many fans, unfortunately it's only just a few but at least more than just me :)

thanks~ I was still faithful to the Pokemon franchise: playing the games, TCG, anime, the manga. However I really had no one else to talk about it with so I thought of going back to the forums. Most of my friends outgrew Pokemon so I walk the lonely road of loneliness..
You're not alone here. :)

I know a few who still like the series but even my interest is starting to wane. It'll always be there though

I am free!!! Jk so another year of school gone another one left I'm getting that science degree or business whatever

I was camping last weekend and it was sooooo warm. I'm really sad I only learned there was a lake like 10 minutes away from the place we were staying on the last day :(
There also were a lot of British people over there, it it some form of holiday over there as well??

Back
Top Bottom