• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

You literally said that American Muscle Cars are luxury and safety and fuel economy isn't important. Not even going to bother on how ridiculous and absurd that is.

I'm sorry I guess you call them sports cars. Either way I ain't buying a viper for safety or fuel economy.

I just watched Superman vs Batman yesterday. Anyone watch it yet?

I read many good reviews but not really agree about them ^^;. The really good part of the movie is the last 30 minutes of it.

Just because people wanted a game's character in Smash doesn't mean it was a good game that they came from. I mean, look at Shrek.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I heard that they were good games, and that is seperate to what I heard about wanting a character in SSB4. So yeah, I agree with you, but that's not what I meant :)

I haven't seen it yet. It looks to focused on action and not plot. Marvel movies are good that way. I'd rather see Civil War 50 times more than Batman vs. Superman. Also, I would like a Doctor Strange trailer soon.

I watched it. It was fun. The movie isn't made for critics and the fan response has been great.

Back
Top Bottom