• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Roleplaying Section Conversational thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
Since the last one was so out of date and since we're seeing a new influx of users, it's been decided that we start a new chat thread for you guys. You can talk about anything here from Rps, to pets, to movies, and more!

Just remember the forum rules and have fun! ♥

Hey looks like I'm first! Hello, anyone and everyone. How's your day been?

My day was just diddly-doo dandy.

How about you, ice cream lady?

My day has been top! I watched Zootopia and it was great. I didn't think it would be good, but it surprised me so I'm happy!

I knoooow. Zootopia really caught me off guard! :D Flash is best character.

tumblr_o3kbej2S9E1td547ro1_400.jpg

Reactions: Yun
I don't suppose you've watched Lazer Team then Flaze? :p

Hey everyone, it's been the better part of forever, hasn't it? It's good to be back. For whomever is confused, I'm better known as Calvin.

I'm sort of new here. What to do... I'll take some time lurking I suppose.

@Fractions welcome to the section. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone here

I would like to RP here. :) The last time I RPed with someone other then my friend, she was god moding in our Pokemon RP so I just gave up on that RP.

Sorry to hear that happened to ya. Most GMs here have rules against godmodding, so you'll be just fine here.

Would anyone be interested in being in a simple Pokemon tournament RP? Im working on a few other RP ideas but i think itd be good to shake off the three years of GM rust with something straightforward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom