• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Skyscraper

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The rules are simple, Bulbagarden forums is building a skyscraper, and you get to decide what goes on each floor! The only downside is that the plans say the skyscraper can have an endless amount of floors... If you had a skyscraper, what floors would you put on it? Structure your posts like so:

Floor ####
This floor has a zoo, that only contains Hippos.

Person 1 does floor 1, poster 2 does floor 2, etc etc.
You may not edit anyone else's floor.
There are no limits as to what you can put on your floor, meaning you could put things on a floor that typically wouldn't fit. Such as a skyscraper itself if you wanted!

Had a quick look and couldn't see anything like this, but if there is then I apologise. (I found this on another forum whilst I was looking at the mafia championships, so just wanted to point out it wasn't my creation!)

Ill start then,
Floor 0:
This floor contains four levitating cows.

Last edited:
  • Staff
Floor 2:
This floor contains a derelict pirate ship, overrun by giant lobsters

Back
Top Bottom