• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagardeners' Nationalities

Canadian born from Chinese parents who grew up in the Philippines. Though I identify myself as proud Canadian.

I am from America. I like the animes and the sports Pittsburgh has ze team for. I have an uncommon combo of hobbies, YEAHHHHH

I'm English lived my whole life in a town called Littlehampton in west Sussex

I'm American. My mom and her family are from the Czech Republic (well, it was still Czechoslovakia when they lived there). I'm actually eligible for dual citizenship, hopefully next time I go there I can get that done.

Last edited:
I'm an Australian (born and raised) and proud! It's really cool to live in a country with such unique wildlife, and friendly, chill people as well!

braviary.png
I'm from the United States. I was born in Minnesota and lived there and in Wisconsin for about eight years. However, after second grade my family moved to SoCal, which is where I live now.

I wish there was a poll for this thread. It would be interesting to see the nationality breakdown.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom