• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 115 "Hurry Up! The Pokemon Gulf Coast Rescue Squad!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Frillish, a Dewott, and a Watchog? Writers, why are you showing pokemon that have been seen numerous times when there are still Gen V pokemon that have yet to debut in the anime?

And since N is in BW114 and BW116, chances are that he will be in this episode as well.

I actually don't mind Watchog getting this role. It hasn't been in anything big for a long time. I think the last time we actually saw one outside of cameos was during the first Club Battle. Dewott, on the other hand, is a weird choice on a team that already has two Water types.

"Quickly! The Pokemon Bay Rescue Team!!"
"At Tachiwaki City, the Pokemon Bay Rescue Team practice for an emergency. Then, an actual accident occurs at the Tachiwaki Kombinat! The leader, Hiroto, and the others, are locked in an underground room!"
"The Leader, Hiroto. The team members are Futachimaru, Pururill, Miruhog."
"AN ACTUAL ACCIDENT!"

From Bluesun

Hopefully if we're near Virbank gym Ash might challenge Roxie to a proper match this time...

So Ash and co. return to Virbank City. So the writers do plan on Ash and co. taking an "adventure in Unova" after all.

Hopefully if we're near Virbank gym Ash might challenge Roxie to a proper match this time...

No. He does not need to fight her again. If anything, I want to see Ash fight Marlon. :(

Yay for Dewott! Frillish is cool too.

Doesn't these Pokemon look like there from a Mystery Dungeon.

Olf information? New Information(for any of the episodes)?

Nothing new, just slightly reworded variants of the previous ones.
I found a summary elsewhere (no idea where it's from) that explains that the incident at the Tachiwaki Complex is a fire breakout, though... so that's something.

Yeah this seems like a really big emergency! Man these Pokemon look like their from a Mystery Dungeon Game.

Okay but what I really like is how N is just glaring at Ash creepily in the second scan.

It Is Confirmed That Oshawott Is In This Episode So We Get To See The Region Comedian Again.

It Is Confirmed That Oshawott Is In This Episode So We Get To See The Region Comedian Again.

That's not his purpose, plus comedy comes from other Pokemon too, like Emolga, Scraggy, Palpitoad etc. But that just comes down to each persons opinions.

Probably same old information, but here.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3938774.jpg

The VA List
Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jesse
James
Meowth
Oshawott
Excadrill
Yamask
Dewott
N
Hiroto

Last edited:
Yamask is back everybody. I can't wait for it's return because Yamask is one of my Favorite Unova Pokemon.

Preview
- Watchog talking to Hiroto and Hiroto encourages Watchog.
- Watchog lifts some weights.
- So does Dewott.
- Hiroto is with Watchog and gives a command.
- The Frillish and Dewott fire some Water Guns
- A fire is going on underground it seems.
- Hiroto and his Water Pokemon are wearing masks.
- Watchog freaks out because his tail is on fire.
- Woobat uses Hidden Power.
- Pikachu dodges them.
- The Frillish use Hydro Pump on the fire.
- Ash commands an attack.
- Dewott uses Hydro Pump.
- Hiroto stands proud with his team.
- The Frillish use Psychic to bring dummies out of a burning building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52CY3zzlSjI

Last edited:
I hope that there's a lot to read into Oshawott being on the post preview sponsor screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom