• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 115 "Hurry Up! The Pokemon Gulf Coast Rescue Squad!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Woobat uses a new move!

And it's goddamn Hidden Power. A move we see almost every other episode and is shared with two other main cast members.

Whoop-dee-friggin-doo....

Maybe its energy ball

It's been over 110 episodes since Jessie's Woobat learned a new move, and instead of it being a Psychic-type move, it ends up being Hidden Power, which James' Amoonguss also knows? Why, writers, why?!

Well I'm happy that it least Woobat the darn Bat is actually using a new move and does not know the same exact moves over and over again. Why is everyone getting so pissed off at every single Pokemon knowing Hidden Power, I check on Bulbapedia and there is a decent amount of people that know the move but it is not used a lot and a New Pokemon will use it in about 15 or 20 Episodes so please lets not overreact about the move I really don't mind it because it is a pretty cool Move.

An episode about a fire-fighting squad looks like it could be interesting, now that I've seen the preview. Though, only time will tell.

I'm guessing Watchog serves as the lookout guide of the squad while the water-types douse the fires.

Preview
- Watchog talking to Hiroto and Hiroto encourages Watchog.
- Watchog lifts some weights.
- So does Dewott.
- Hiroto is with Watchog and gives a command.
- The Frillish and Dewott fire some Water Guns
- A fire is going on underground it seems.
- Hiroto and his Water Pokemon are wearing masks.
- Watchog freaks out because his tail is on fire.
- Woobat uses Hidden Power.
- Pikachu dodges them.
- The Frillish use Hydro Pump on the fire.
- Ash commands an attack.
- Dewott uses Hydro Pump.
- Hiroto stands proud with his team.
- The Frillish use Psychic to bring dummies out of a burning building.

ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュシーズン2 エピソードN - YouTube

Woobat's Hidden Power looks more like Energy Ball to me.

No it's Hidden Power by a long shot and Don't the Frillish look like Bane from Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom