• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here you go!

@Farfetchd the Vigilante;
Farfetchd1.png

I tried my best to make it flow well, let me know if I succeeded or not :B

Also, just so everyone knows, I made a couple slight changes; basically, I got rid of the user bars order form for simplicity's sake (you can now order them with the banner form), and I clarified that you can use the Other category for specifying what shape you want an irregular banner/avatar to be.

That looks great! Love it < 3

I really like how the Envy is in front of the flame, and it really pops! Just what I wanted!

Thank you!

Back to place a request~

Size: Standard
Type: Irregular Rounded/Border
Subject/Image: http://oi61.tinypic.com/dbqgxe.jpg
Text: Banishment, This World!
Integrated Links: None
Shadow: Nope.
Other: In terms of color choice and font.... Surprise me. =w= I want to see how this turns out.

I'm baaaaaaack!~

Banner
Size: Your Size. <3
Type: Irregular rounded, border
Subject/Image: http://37.media.tumblr.com/10d5194e230534674736eb67635cf7aa/tumblr_n2ssfdXkJa1qilx34o1_1280.png The cute trio, the shiny, whichever other one you think is cute. xD <3
Text: xBatty, Queen of Halloween
Integrated Links: Nope!
Shadow: Nah.
Other: Nope.

Matching Avatar

Size: Your Size.
Type: Irregular, Border.
Subject/Image: Same image as above, but just the Pumpky with the Ghosts <3
Other: Thank you again!! <33333333

@Alpha71689; @Scarlet Sky; @xBatty; I apologize for my absence over the past few days, I've been dealing with some health problems. I'm better and will be working on (and hopefully finishing) your requests tomorrow. Thank you for your patience, and again, sorry for the delay.

Oh! I'm sorry. x_x You don't have to do it right now if you'd rather. Relax if you can. :<

Pft, don't worry about it!
Your health is FAR more important! <3

Here they are!

@Alpha71689; Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, just let me know if it isn't and I'll do my best.
Alpha71689_Avi1.png

@Scarlet Sky; How's this look? :B
Scarlet_Sky2.png

@xBatty; I made two versions of your banner because I wasn't sure which you'd prefer, take your pick.
Unless you don't like either of them, in which case, let me know and I'll do my best :p
x_Batty2.png

x_Batty_Banner1.png

x_Batty_Banner2.png

As always, let me know if you guys want any changes and I'll do it as quickly as possible.

As always, let me know if you guys want any changes and I'll do it as quickly as possible.

I don't like how the left foot and sword are cut off. Are you able to fix that, without ruining the entire avatar?

Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop

Size: Your size ~
Subject/Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/shingeki-no-kyojin-chibi-armin.69760/full
Text: None thank you!
Integrated Links: No thank you!
Shadow: No thank you!
Other: May the background contain yellow in it? Other than that, I trust your instinct for the background. c:

Banner

Size: Your size ~
Subject/Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/shingeki-no-kyojin-chibi-armin.69760/full
Text: Heavenly Chime | 하늘의 차임
Integrated Links: None thank you!
Shadow: No thank you!
Other: Again, just the yellow in the background would be awesome. :3

Thank you in advance! <3 If you need any more information about anything please give me a buzz. :>

I love them both, so very much! <3
I'm going to be using them now. =]

Placing a request for when you can get to it. ^^;

Type: Irregular Rounded/Border
Subject/Image: http://oi62.tinypic.com/bhd0jr.jpg
Text: Phantom-Human Gardener
Youmu Konpaku (Bigger Text)
Integrated Links: A link to F&G.
Other: Cherry blossoms and ghostly imagery would be appreciated. Mostly a focus on cherry blossoms though. Text font should be something eastern or fancy.

You still taking requests?

Banner-
Type: Regular, no border
Subject/Image: Fire types. Specifically: Flareon, Ninetales, Houndoom or Chandelure, Rapidash, and Moltres.
Text: "Burn" Gimme a cool gradient, please. Like, red to black or something.
Integrated Links: None
Shadow: None
Other: Do you remember the banners you made me before, with the Dark-Types and the Ice-Types? I'm kinda thinking the same idea.

I'd appreciate if you could take this request. Don't feel the urge to rush, I'm also looking for a fitting image for an avatar and profile pic. ^_^

Banner-
Size: Just your standard, please! Unless you see it fit better as something else.
Type: Irregular rounded, no border (Unless you see it'd be better with another style)
Subject/Image: Jeanne, from Bayonetta. I've provided the image below. My apologies in advance that I couldn't find it transparent.
Text: Blood and Darkness (If you feel it doesn't fit, you can take it right off ^_^)
Integrated Links: No thank you.
Shadow: No, but if you see fit, then yes.
Other: I'd prefer if the sig have a red and black theme.
Image:
Jeanne_Bayonetta_2_render.png

@Heavenly Chime; @ScarletSky; @Pain Split; @Capricious Equilibrium; @RainbowSkittles;

I apologize for the slight setback of several months :B. Unfortunately, a lot happened in that time that distracted me, chief among which is the fact that I no longer have internet connection. I will be keeping the shop open, I won't be shutting down "for good" again, but until I find a workaround to this issue I won't be able to complete yours or anybody's orders in a timely manner. I'm doing my best to improve the situation, and again, I apologize for the delay.

Let me know in some way (preferably via VM) if you're still interested in your orders. I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom