• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon reaching Unova, Ash smiled at me and asked, "Ready to catch some new Pokemon & earn some new badges, Pikachu."

Sensing his excitement, I squealed, "Pika Pika".

Walking straight ahead, I saw something. "What is it, Pikachu?" asked Ash. "Wait. Let me check." he said. He opened his Pokedex, which revealed it to be a Victini.

The Pokedex entry being: Victini. The Victory Pokemon. It's a Psychic/Fire type Pokemon. This Pokemon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.

"Woah. That's a cool Pokemon. I need to have it on my team." "Go Pikachu. Use your Volt Tackle attack."

Before launching into my Volt Tackle attack, I sensed that the Victini was injured and conveyed the same to Ash. Ash immediately decided to take it to the nearest Pokemon Centre. He ran towards the Pokemon Centre, Victini in his hands and me trailing behind.

~ Pika Pika

Frustrated at how the Victini somehow managed to flee, the plumber then ordered his Celesteela to dive into the destination the Victini went using Heavy Slam. The Celesteela ends up crashing onto Ash Ketchum himself and the Victini. When the plumber jumps off of his Ultra Beast, he sees Ash, barely conscious and in pain, gasping for air after getting crushed by the heaviest Pokemon in existence. The plumber's reaction is pure laughter, as he has always hated Ash Ketchum. When the Pikachu was about to retaliate in anger, the Celesteela then reacted by using Earthquake, instantly defeating the Pikachu. The plumber then kicks Pikachu a few times before grabbing the unconscious, injured Victini and ordering his Celesteela to fly off back to Orre. The plumber then hid in the abandoned Shadow Pokemon Lab, but not before using a bunch of Charjabug to reactivate the electric fence that barricaded said lab.

However, it's not long until the electric fence begins losing power. A familiar Xurkitree uses this absorbed power to blast the lab's wall open, allowing me to walk inside. My truncated right arm is now clamped by a Shellder, in the same form it takes as when one latches onto a Slowpoke's tail. "You like my new hand?" I ask. "Luckily, my Kartana was with me to cut off that useless piece of scrap metal I had on. Which reminds me, I still have quite the headache from our last encounter!!!" At the utterance of the italicized word, a Vibrava flits into the building. I pop in a pair of earplugs as Vibrava lets loose a powerful Boomburst throughout the lab, causing the plumber to clutch his head in pain. I then unfold a Butterfree net of an unrealistically large size, and scoop up the shiny Victini as well as several deafened Charjabug. "Don't expect to hide from me when you've got all these cute little bug buses with you!" I remark before exiting the lab. Vibrava seals the wall with Sand Tomb while Xurkitree restores the fence's charge, and then we board my now-repaired airship.

However, it was not long until the airship suddenly gets hacked by a mysterious force. Without much effort, the airship ends up controlled by a strange force that then forcibly crashes the ship down to the water surrounding the Oasis Poke Spot. As MegaPod was desperately trying to find the source of this strange event, the airship then activated its self destruct function, exploding into pieces once again. MegaPod, who was almost completely incinerated by this explosion, then crawled out of the water, trying to catch his breath, until the plumber came up behind him and strangled him until he was unconscious. Out of the wreckage came the plumber's Rotom; it turns out that the "Charjabug" were actually decoy toy robots powered up by the Rotom intended to act as a distraction. Afterwards, the plumber sends out his Dusknoir, which then kidnaps MegaPod and takes him to the Spirit World. The plumber then grabs the Victini and uses his Celesteela to fly off to his home in Orre while completely disguised as a janitor.

However, the attempt to apparently murder the musician can be marked as a failure, since Ibuki's Poke Balls were not frozen along with her unconsious body. The whole team of six then cooperated together: from thawing out their trainer to resuscitating her, until their plan worked as a success. Ibuki woke up, thanked her Pokemon for teamwork, and returned all of them to their Poke Balls. She then managed to make a break for it, and she fled from Icefall Cave and from Sevii Islands so she could go to Pyrite Town for the sake of getting revenge.

---

Not knowing that Ibuki already fled Icefall Cave and is chasing the plumber, Hibiki and Larry searched around the cave for clues, but they failed to find anything. Knowing their stupidity, the two also fled away and flew to Pyrite Town, home to the plumber and Larry, so they could rest for a while.

---

After landing to the town, Ibuki started to hunt down any suspicious person that might be the plumber in disguise. Using the possibility that he might end up associating the Whistle Concert to Ibuki, she played the aforementioned song once again, and everyone but one listened. The one person that looks like a janitor stopped for a while like he was thinking of a plan. The thinking was cut when a Lucario once again did a barrage of attacks behind him, and the attacking Pokemon grabbed his clothes to reveal the plumber, dazed and confused of what happened. Lucario then attacked the plumber to knock him out and hunted down any possible Pokemon that the plumber prepared for a scenario about ambush attacks. Everything was all clear, and Ibuki stashed away the shiny Victini as loot from the KO'd trainer. "That's some mad thinking, Lucario! Return!", Ibuki said, and then later she fled to Cinnabar Island.

Although the plumber may have been blindsided by the attack, his cronies have also witnessed the attack. As Ibuki was about to enter the Pokemon Center of Cinnabar Island, all five of the plumber's cohorts attacked immediately, defeating all of Ibuki's Pokemon, with the Lucario in particular getting the most painful attacks from a particularly violent Mega Lopunny. The group then proceeded to beat down Ibuki herself until she was unconscious. The gang then mugged Ibuki as she was unresponsive, taking all of her Poke Balls containing her fainted Pokemon, and then slinging all of them at the volcano. The gang then also threw Ibuki herself at the volcano, hoping that she doesn't get saved as she drops into the crater. The gang then took the Victini and teleported back to Pyrite Town and giving it back to the plumber. The plumber then healed his Pokemon and fled alongside his allies into the abandoned Cipher Key Lair, hiding deep within the lost lair while using their Mega Pokemon and the Shiny Black Kyurem as guards.

Little did the gang know that their plans were about to fail. First, Max has his Hydreigon hide inside the volcano to save all the Pokeballs and Ibuki, before working with the police to raid the abandoned lair, using his Pokemon to defeat the Mega Pokemon and Shiny Kyurem. As the plumber and his cronies are brought away, Max takes the defeated Pokemon, returned to their balls, for himself, before giving the Shiny Victini to the police, determined to stop anyone from getting their hands on it.

My Ribombee(The one in my profile), my Magearna, and my Lurantis attack with Pollen Puff, Fleur Cannon, and Solar Blade respectively. The cops faint and I quickly take the Shiny Victini. I then send out a whole team of Ultra Beasts, as well as both Lycanrocs, Necrozma, and Solgaleo and Lunala who guard me as I move.
(Good luck taking on a team like that. They are all level 85, too.)

Before any of AnimePsyclone's Pokemon could move on to attack Max's team, an attack from behind AP takes him (?) by surprise. When he (?) looks back, he (?) sees Ibuki standing there, with her 6 Pokemon outside of their Pokeballs.
"Thanks for the save, Max," she said. "Now, let's beat this guy (?) together!"
Max nodded.
@Jin Kirigiri

After defeating the challenger's team, Max was about to thank Ibuki until she caught him off-guard and strangled him until he was unconscious. It turns out that Ibuki and her Pokemon have all been brainwashed by the plumber's Beheeyem, and as Max was attempting to fend off this threat, the plumber was able to sneakily pickpocket all his Pokemon back and heal them. Angered at how they were stolen, the plumber's Pokemon proceeded to tackle down Max's already unconscious body and beat it down until he began howling in pain. After a while, the plumber's Beheeyem was also able to brainwash the police and AP as well, and as Max was about to get cornered by the brainwashed army, the plumber returned his Pokemon back to their Balls and he and his gang was able to escape while taking the Victini through force. They all left and escaped into the Sinnoh Underground.

"Taste Black Mareep technology, suckers!", Larry shouted while throwing a flashbang that can clear brainwashing usually induced from Pokemon. He then turned away, and...

*BANG!*

A very bright light filled the area, causing every brainwashed person, including Ibuki and AP, to snap out of it. The scientist then told the police force to go hunt down the plumber which is actually an infamous psycho killer codenamed "Psycho Mario", and he took away Max with his trusty Goodra to take care of him. "You'll be safe, buddy.", Larry said.

---

Later, Ibuki started to hunt down the plumber that attempted to murder her TWICE, while confused about what happened and the fact that she almost ended up in a demise. "Man, if people were going to kill, they should pick another person, not me! I mean, back as a kid, three coconuts fell into my head, and I almost died and thankfully, I survived luckily with no brain damage. It's why I shoved those freaking weird oni horns as safety from falling objects when I was designing my clothes. That could be the reason they say if I didn't have those musician skills, Hope's Peak Academy might have still scouted me, but as the Ultimate Costume Designer.", she mumbled while searching for the plumber's whereabouts. Just then...
*Rrrrrrrrrrring!*
The PokeNav then sounded like someone was calling, and it was her brother, Hibiki.
"Hello, what's up? Is it a direction?"
"Uhh, this is some weird info I can tell you. One of the plumber's cronies is actually a spy, and he is one of my friends!"
"OH REALLY?!"
"He said that the plumber and the other cronies are actually at Sinnoh Underground, and he already leaked the info to the police so they are already rushing there."
"Thanks for the info. Bye bye!" *click*.
With information, Ibuki flew away to Sinnoh and went to the Underground to confront the plumber and his cronies. The battle raged on, and then suddenly one of the cronies threw his cover to reveal himself, who is a journalist and news writer known as Jack The Awesome. "You thought I'm at your side, but my awesomeness fooled ya!"
"J-Jack The Awesome?!"
"Yeah, yeah, Miss Musician. Enough talk, let's take down the whole army! Come on out, Gallade!"
A brave Gallade cry echoed at the whole area, startling the team of cronies and their Pokemon. All of them were beat down along with Ibuki's Lucario, and as the plumber were about to surrender, the police force joined in, handcuffing the plumber and confiscating his Pokemon. "You're under arrest, Mr. Plumber! Or can I just call you... Psycho Mario! Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!", a policeman said, while he is dragging him away from the area. Another policeman then said, "Ibuki Mioda. You are worthy to train and care for the Shiny Victini, and you shall also get this as a token of appreciation.". He then handed down a Master Ball, and Ibuki thanked the police and Jack for their help. "Thank you!", she said in delight. As usual, she fled the cave and flew away to Alola so she can take a rest from the challenges and madness thanks to her own promise to find a safe haven to relax.

However, the plumber knew what his gang was, and the 'traitor' had none of the traits of his allies, so the plumber thought he was so pathetic that he just played along until now. The police force turned out to be an illusion conjured up by a Zoroark owned by one of the plumber's genuine allies, and turns out that the Master Ball was another bomb built by the plumber, and as Ibuki was distracted, the plumber sneakily abducted Jack while the Gallade was swiftly obliterated by the plumber's Celesteela. Locking him up in the new Secret Base from within the Sinnoh Underground, the plumber held Jack hostage through a few straitjackets and his Dugtrio's Arena Trap while the Picnicker held Victini through chokehold. The plumber then ordered his Dugtrio to beat up Jack with a few Stone Edges until he was in unbearable pain. While this was going on, the plumber thought to himself, "'Psycho Mario'..., what a crappy nickname."

Last edited:
I flail around in the spirit world, drifting until I find a large congregation of Ghosts. They seem to be taking shifts, tending to a strange, pulsing pink orb. I beat the Ghosts out of the way with my Shellder arm to get a closer view. The tormented ball of goop slowly regains its wits, shifting into a blob shape. Realizing who it is, I quickly have my Vibrava use Supersonic to subdue Ditto-nator. The agonized villain uncontrollably morphs into a duplicate of the Shellder on my arm in his confusion. I begin to think that I can use this to my advantage, when suddenly, an apparition appears as if to warn me - the ghost of my fallen Braixen. I cheerfully try to hug my deceased companion. Braixen's spirit cries to me as though warning me not to use Ditto-nator's power for my own gain. "Don't worry, Braixen!" I reply. "I just need him to escape from here and get your corporeal form restored!" I turn the dazed Ditto to face a certain Pokémon. He shifts between several forms, such as Vibrava, Lampent, and Haunter, before his eyes finally rest on the Dusknoir. Vibrava continues to use Supersonic, and I command Ditto-nator to overpower Dusknoir with a Shadow Punch of enormous strength. In his blind rage, Ditto-nator tears open a portal out of the spirit world, and Vibrava, Braixen's spirit, and I follow him out. We wind up in the Sinnoh underground with the plumber, and my "Dusknoir" flings fists of shadows, ice, and fire in all directions, knocking out the plumber's allies. I swipe Victini, and my "Dusknoir" starts uncontrollably transforming again, driven insane by Supersonic. His arms extend into rocket thrusters, his neck grows long and thin, until finally he's matched the appearance of the plumber's Celesteela. I grab on, and Ditto-nator blasts off, bursting up through the ground unflinchingly as Vibrava and Braixen's ghost follow suit. I feed Vibrava a Leppa Berry to keep her PP for Supersonic up.

After using a Pokemon Center Healing Machine he purchased from one of the decoration salesmen, the plumber pursued against MegaPod and the dazed Ditto-nator using his Celesteela. The plumber was also holding a vacuum, and he attempts to startle the Victini using a flashlight so he can yank it away. Thinking he managed to frighten at least the Victini, the plumber then sucked up the startled entity until he heard loud screaming noises as his vacuum gulps in the target. He then realized that he accidentally sucked up the Braixen ghost with his vacuum. As sweat began to flow all over his body, the plumber hurriedly snatched the Victini away as MegaPod clung on to Ditto-nator aghast and ordered his Celesteela to fly as fast as it can.

The Shiny Victini Mix-up
I direct the discombobulated Ditto-nator to pursue the plumber's Celesteela, still in the form of Celesteela himself. Vibrava, of course, hangs on for the ride while using Supersonic, as I begin to climb to the very front edge. This would be safer if I still had my right hand, or even my hook, I think to myself. Barely clearing the gap between our Celesteela, I leap off of Ditto-nator and onto the genuine UB. I carefully approach the plumber, but as I try to nab the vacuum, he swings his flashlight at me. I knock it away with my Shellder, and we get into a weird sort of sword fight. I pull out a Pokéball as though sending out a Pokémon, but I throw it at the plumber's face instead. I finally tackle him down, then conk him on the head with my Shellder arm before stripping him of his vacuum. I bound back onto my "Celesteela" before the plumber's can shake me off. As my ride speeds away, I use my Shellder arm to bust open the vacuum containing Victini and my Braixen's ghost. However, as the device breaks apart, the shiny Victini flies out and begins to plummet to the ground. "N-no!" I stammer worriedly, but the situation only gets worse when the crazed Ditto-nator suddenly loses control of his form again. Ditto-nator, Vibrava, and I all plunge towards the earth after Victini, while Braixen's spirit is unable to do more than just watch in distress. Four bodies (not counting Shellder's) drop into the Eterna Forest canopy; three of those then thud onto the ground below. A Vibrava, a shiny Victini, and a weird guy attached to a Shellder lay sprawled out on the forest floor, knocked unconscious.

Last edited:
Hearing the sound of several things landing onto the ground, Max walked over to look. When he sees everyone unconscious and the Shiny Victini there as well, he takes the unconscious Pokemon and runs away quickly, before anyone can stop him.

Suddenly, the plumber's Celesteela crushes Max with its Heavy Slam. The plumber jumps off of his Beast to check if he got the Victini, and sure enough, the Victini was crushed under one of the blasters, gasping for air. The plumber also notices Max nearly suffocating as well. The plumber then yanks Victini off and grabs on to his Celesteela and tells it to fly to Battle Zone. The Celesteela then blasts off, accidentally cooking Max in the process.

Barely alive after Celesteela blasted off, Max smirked, knowing that his Typhlosion got onto it without the plumber noticing. The Pokemon used Flamethrower, aiming for Celesteela's face, knocking it out and causing to to crash in front of a police station, knocking the plumber unconscious. It didn't take long for the police to arrest the plumber, confiscate his Pokeballs and turn the Shiny Victini to the Pokemon Rangers.

I regain consciousness, rubbing my head as I try to take in my situation. I heal my Vibrava, then look around, wondering where the Victini and Ditto-nator are. I check out a noise coming from some branches up above, and find the shiny Victini caught in there. I pull Victini out, sweeping twigs and leaves out of its fur. "I'm surprised no one took you by now," I say. Braixen's ghost, seeing me awake, suddenly cries out as if trying to tell me something urgent. "What happened?" I mutter to myself. "Last thing I remember..." I think back to when I busted open the plumber's vacuum. Victini got flung through the air, and that's when Ditto-nator changed form all of a sudden. But why did... Oh no. I look around, worry washing over my face once more. "We fell out of the sky because Ditto-nator turned into a shiny Victini! We have to warn whoever has him before he wakes up." Braixen's spirit points me in the direction to go. I run, clutching the real shiny Victini, until I come to a spot where the ground is singed as if a Celesteela had taken off there. I send out my Drifblim, floating up high to get an aerial view. Not long after, I see what looks like a crash site a little ways from the takeoff point. I have Drifblim take me down there, and I enter the police station to talk to the officers. I learn that the plumber has been incarcerated, and that Max had turned in a shiny Victini, which is now with the Pokémon Rangers. "Well, maybe we can leave the plumber here," I say to my Pokémon. "Better for us." Then I remember every time I've gone up against Ditto-nator alone. "Then again, maybe not..."
The back wall of the plumber's cell bursts open. When the dust settles, he sees my Dhelmise is responsible. "Let's get the Victini from the Pokémon Rangers," I say to the plumber, not ready to drop the metaphorical "Ditto-nator bomb" on him just yet. The real shiny Victini is up in the stratosphere, being carried by my Drifblim. I toss the plumber his Pokéballs, which I already snuck out of the police's possession with help from my Klefki.

In the Ranger Base, medics tend to the "shiny Victini." "This poor little guy took a lot of abuse," one says, "but we're doing everything we can to get him back on his feet." The disguised Ditto slowly blinks his blue eyes, still too weak to move.

As the plumber had the same binoculars from before, he quickly saw through the plan. He calls one of his cronies in. The ally arrives with a Zoroark and then disguises herself as the plumber through her Zoroark's Illusion. She then went off with MegaPod as the plumber then sneakily flew out riding his Celesteela for the Drifblim. He then sends out his Shiny Black Kyurem, who then blasts the Drifblim away with its 200 Power Subzero Slammer. The plumber then snatched the Victini in chokehold then flew away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom