• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visiting the Ranger Base to check on the Shiny Victini, Max immediately sees that it's a fake. Right away, he dispatches both Rangers and police offers, active in all regions, to search for the plumber and MegaPod12, while searching the sky for anything out of the ordinary. Quickly, he spots a Drifblim holding the Victini in the stratosphere, above Shalour City. Notifying the Rangers and officers active there, he arranges for use of a Styler to have Rayquaza get the Victini, which was done successfully. After that, the Shiny Victini was kept under very close watch in another city in Kalos by Rangers active there.

However, due to the plumber getting to Victini first, the one the rangers have is actually a time bomb that detonates, destroying the Kalos Ranger Base and injuring the Rangers, some fatally. The Ranger HQ calls in aid from all over, allowing me and who I think is the plumber to infiltrate the Sinnoh Ranger Base a bit too easily. The "shiny Victini" is laid out on a medical table, and it looks up weakly. "Alright, look," I whisper to the false plumber, "that thing's actually the Ditto-nator. I can still subdue him in his weakened state until we can find a more permanent solution." I then walk over to the "Victini," arms open, and begin to pick it up. "Come here, little Victini," I say singsongy. Suddenly, with a red and blue flash, a Porygon-Z materializes out of one of the monitors in the room, and shoots a Hyper Beam at me and the plumber's crony. "What the..." We both collapse, the plumber illusion broken, and the Porygon-Z flies out of the room carrying Ditto-nator the Victini. The door locks on its own, sealing us in with no escape, and a distorted voice warbles over the PA.
"Now I have the Victini!" it gloats. "Give up, for you are now dealing with the most expert-level hacker in the world!" As I try to tell the mysterious hacker that there's been a mistake, however, his speech abruptly concludes and the Ranger Base's power is cut.

As the plumber proceeds to fly away from Sinnoh with the Shiny Victini in his grip, he wonders about the current situation. He then tells his Celesteela to fly off farther than usual to ensure that no one would ever find them. He flees to Ferrum, hoping that no one would find him or the Victini as he proceeds to participate in some matches using Chandelure while the Victini is trapped in a sturdy backpack that can withstand Pokemon attacks and has multiple locks that use voice passwords.

---

Meanwhile, at the hacker's base, he gloats as he holds the Victini. Slowly becoming conscious, the Ditto-nator then wakes up to find a maniacal man laughing and holding him like a gleeful parent. The Dittonator then morphs back as he regains self-awareness and asks in a slightly distorted Russian tone "Wha-what? .......Who are you and why are you so happy?" The hacker's jaw then dropped in horror.

---

The Picnicker that disguised herself as the plumber, barely conscious from the Hyper Beam that struck her face-first, crawled away just as MegaPod was about to wake up. She held her face as she ran off....

Last edited:
Decline of Ditto-nator
Finally gathering his wits, the mop-headed, skinny, bespectacled nerd glances awkwardly at his Porygon-Z before blurting squeakily, "You're a Ditto?! I thought all this time I was after a real shiny Victini!"
"Oh, there is a real shiny Victini," Ditto-nator responds, "but I am no ordinary Ditto." Straining, Ditto-nator attempts to shapeshift into a terrifying amalgam of Metagross, Magmortar, Kingler, Toxapex, and Golem.

...Instead, he only manages to take the form of a Porygon-Z. "What?! NO!!!" With all his super-Ditto strength gone, Ditto-nator is helpless to stop the hacker from catching him in a standard Pokéball.
"A talking Ditto's cool, I guess." The hacker pockets his prize, then goes back to clicking away at his computers.

I awaken to find the door pried open, and some Rangers kick me out of their base. I find my Drifblim lying in a field, and take it to the nearest Pokémon Center. While waiting for my Pokémon to be healed, a nearby Doctor spontaneously offers to replace my hand. Apparently, a spare hand is available for transplant due to some recent fatal accident involving a Clawitzer and Kartana. I simply agree to surgery, not even having known until now that my Kartana accidentally took someone else's hand off, and I follow the Doctor to his clinic.

The hacker uses illegitimately obtained weather balloon footage to determine the plumber's flight path, then calls upon his Genesect to Fly there and retrieve the backpack at top speed. Once in possession of the pack, the hacker quickly identifies the nature of the lock. He compiles audio of the plumber taken from security footage hacked from numerous places, and sits back as he lets a machine try every combination of syllables. While that's going, he goes and heats himself a microwave burrito before sitting down to watch TV.

However, the locks all had an alarm system, and thus the plumber was able to fly to the location of the hacker. Once again, he utilizes his Celesteela's Heavy Slam tactic and crashes the hacker's house, destroying all of his machinery with the exception of his microwave. The hacker was crushed within the blasters, suffocating as his face was crushed beneath one of the blaster's smoky engines. The plumber was able to retrieve the backpack, which thankfully was intact while the machine with the plumber's recorded voice was crushed into the shape of a flattened pie. The plumber then hears a microwave beeping, and takes the cooked burrito out. The plumber then takes the burrito and backpack as he blasts off with his Celesteela once more, burning up the entire house as the Celesteela launches. The plumber then goes back to the faraway region of Ferrum, to continue his winning streak with his Chandelure.

As the plumber arrives in Ferrum, he looks around for a Trainer to battle and continue his streak. However, just when he found a potential opponent, hundreds of police officers and Pokemon Rangers alike surround him.
"That's definitely him," one officer said, holding a WANTED poster. Right away, everyone jumps on him, preventing any escape. Mere minutes later, he's forced into a cell with unbreakable walls, the Shiny Victini confiscated and brought into custody.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for the police force, the plumber also held a secret Cherish Ball containing a Hoopa that he gained in McDonald's, and using this Hoopa's portal abilities, not only was he able to leave, he was also able to regain his Pokemon and the Shiny Victini. He also used this unique opportunity to sneakily use his Beheeyem to brainwash every police force, Pokemon Ranger base, the Black Mareep corps, and any and all news areas to completely erase any criminal history of the plumber and/or his cronies. The plumber then gathered his allies and the Victini and teleported off to the Citadark Isle, a place only accessible through two unique ships due to the violent artificial water currents generated there and creates a vast storm using a Mega Rayquaza that he gained in Japan to make it even harder to reach.

Last edited:
By sheer luck, an Ultra Wormhole appears right on Citadark Isle.

"Yo, been a while! I see you're in good shape." The travelling trainer Ryota had appeared after a long time searching in vain for a person and base he didn't end up finding, much to his dismay. "As for me, I never found my target... So I think I'll just have to beat you up instead. Come!"
A shadowy aura begins to form around the volcano, and twists and turns under the effects of Rayquaza's storms before it reveals an oddly coloured Mewtwo. His appearance is hailed by a subsequent eruption from behind, caused by an Earthquake on impact with the ground. The plumber calls down his Mega Rayquaza to attack the Mewtwo, and its triangle-shaped jaw crashes down hard as it uses Reflect before swatting it to the side. It quickly recovers, but soon after is met with the sight of a Mega Mewtwo X as it attempts to rush him down again. Stunning the Rayquaza while the Mewtwo teleports out of sight, all of a sudden a shadowy ball approaches Citadark Isle and engulfs the entire Orre Region and possibly about 10% of the world's surface.

By the time the shadow dissipates, Ryota, the Shiny Victini and Mewtwo are gone - only a shattered capsule prison left behind. The plumber, furious at these actions, sends Mega Rayquaza out on a hunt, where it soon catches up to a Mega Pidgeot flying high above the Kalos Region...

The Mega Pidgeot hurriedly flies as fast as it possibly could as the gigantic serpent behind it is almost at a point where it could swallow the bird whole. The Pidgeot attempted to hinder the Rayquaza by launching a few Heat Waves and Hurricanes but the Rayquaza seemed to evade the moves spectacularly without losing acceleration. The two long horns on the Mega Rayquaza suddenly began to emit a large flame than then forms into a V-shape, then the Rayquaza charged at the Pidgeot, taking it down instantly. After watching the Pidgeot fall to Route 12, the Mega Rayquaza detected a small, vaguely rodent-like entity fall off the Pidgeot's talons, but just as the serpent was about to snatch it with its claws, an inexplicably large beam struck the Rayquaza on the right side on its face. Afterwards, a barrage consisting of similar lasers then pelted on to the Rayquaza just as it was clutching its head. Roaring in pain, the Rayquaza fades back to its regular form as it plunged down deep into Azure Bay. Barely conscious, the Rayquaza was able to swim just far enough to bump into a group of rocks that look like the kind that would be destroyed by Rock Smash. As it primarily fed on meteoroids back when it was a Wild Pokemon, it instinctively chowed down the rock desperately in order to sustain itself. Miraculously, one of the rocks had a Max Revive deep inside it, saving the Rayquaza. The Rayquaza was so delighted that it wanted to emerge out of the later and let out a roar to signal its master, but it then quickly recalled the mysterious beams that took it down, so it decided to calmly wait while swimming in the water until its master's presence is detected.

---

The plumber was still at Citadark Isle, confidently waiting until he checked the news on his phone. After reading a news article on the sighting of Rayquaza in Kalos and how it was attacked rather suddenly, the plumber teleported as quick as he can to Azure Bay using his Hoopa to find his loyal dragon. Thankfully, the Rayquaza was vast enough to have its silhouette easily visible towards the plumber and he was able to retrieve it back to its Cherish Ball without issues. Even with the relief of Rayquaza being completely healthy, the plumber felt a feeling of suspicion, as if there was someone out to get him. The plumber then decided to temporarily have a break from the "Victini Hunt" and teleported back to Citadark Isle as even with the complete removal of the criminal history that was caused by that mischievous teenager Ibuki, he still felt as if someone is still willing to take him down.

---

The gang was still at Citadark Isle, playing Super Smash Bros 4. after the plumber left without even informing them. The plumber attempted to spill out the news, but they were so busy at an 8-Player Smash, it took the plumber about six minutes until he finally angrily shouted at them, grabbing their attention. He then told them about the odd attack. After a brief conversation, a plan was devised; all of the plumber's acquaintances would keep a low profile as they wander throughout the entire Kalos region without using the move Fly to ensure that whoever fired that beam wouldn't notice. If anyone of them finds something suspicious and/or they find the Victini, they immediately notify the group through the P☆DA. After the plumber called in his dentist cousin, all seven of the trainers then went off to Kalos through seven different portals to start off their search.

Last edited:
Awakening in the middle of a field, the Shiny Victini looks around without changing its facial expression. Skiddo come and go. Some notice it, some do not, but no matter what it saw, Shiny Victini remained steadfast in its position... up until one of the Pokémon Breeders on the site of Baa de Mer Ranch notices it. He can't help but decide to give it some Berries to eat. The Victini simply eats it without displaying any emotion, causing the Breeder to become confused at its stoicism...

Meanwhile, in Coumarine City, Ryota drags his Pidgeot into the Pokémon Center. "Yo, I need some healing, and stat. There's no time to explain."
"Goodness, what happened? You look like you were chasing thunderstorms!"
"I kinda was..."

I wonder who's gonna take control over the mysterious beam attacks... I kinda don't want to do it myself!

"Gah, dammit! Even this piece of Black Mareep technology can't hit my target; instead it hit a Rayquaza!", Larry said in anger due to the Hyper Beam Cannon not hitting anything he wants. Confused, Larry moved the cannon to another location, in hopes of striking his target; the plumber. Still not striking, he just flew away with Goodra, leaving the cannon behind.

---

While Ibuki is taking a walk around Hau'oli City, she noticed that no policeman, Pokemon Ranger, or Black Mareep employee is walking around hunting down the plumber. She then witnessed a police officer tear down a WANTED poster showing the plumber's face.
"Hey! The plumber is a criminal, so you are supposed to hunt HIM down!"
"No. The plumber is not a criminal."
"Huh?"
"I SAID, THE PLUMBER AIN'T A CRIMINAL!"
Angered, Ibuki threw the same flashbang from earlier. Thanks to its effects, the police officer was cleared of brainwashing, and went back to his job.
"Wait!", Ibuki shouted.
"What is it?", the police officer said.
"Take this paper. It's the plumber's criminal records, which I managed to grab before this got erased. Apparently, someone told me earlier that the whole police force, Pokemon Rangers, and Black Mareep corps were brainwashed, except one of the Black Mareep people aka Larry. He told me all this stuff."
"Thanks for the info.", the policeman said until running away.

---

"Err, actually, why does this Shiny Victini looks like it lost emotions? I'll need to report to Ibuki about my findings.", the Breeder said, who is actually Hibiki undercover as one of the Baa De Mer ranch workers. "Gah, this PokeNav ran out of battery power! Bad luck...", he said. He continued feeding the Victini, while keeping its existence hidden from anyone trying to take it.

Tracking the Victini to the Baa De Mer ranch, making sure nobody followed him, Max approached one of the workers.
"I know the Victini is here," Max said. Before the worker could say anything, he added "Don't worry. I'm here to help protect it."

Noticing the policeman with the evidence, the dentist used his own Beheeyem to brainwash the officer again; this time to not only destroy evidence again but to completely ignore and/or attack anyone who's named Larry.

---

The Picnicker was able to find the Victini in the Baa De Mer ranch, but decided to remain calm and notify the plumber and his group with the P☆DA. The plumber then used his Unbound Hoopa to snatch the Victini through a portal, and in order to keep Max, the Breeders, and Hibiki busy, the Hoopa then used its dimension-warping abilities to summon a strange robot with properties similar to Smeargle and a ghastly glacial abomination born purely out of negative emotions. After receiving the Victini, the plumber and all of his affiliates retreated back to Citadark Isle through portal and used the Mega Rayquaza to form another storm to shield them against enemies.

Last edited:
During an enjoyable bout of 8 Player Smash, the windy storms surrounding Citadark Isle as a result of Delta Stream were suddenly interrupted by a heavy rainfall, but due to the plumber and his gang sitting inside the safety of the facility and the volcano, they didn't notice the commotion until a massive thud echoed throughout Cipher's former headquarters, causing them to briefly lose electricity and causing a mass reaction of disappointment over the unfinished game. The gang runs out quickly and sees Mega Rayquaza in a twisted position, frozen. A shadow soon forms over the isle as a Primal Kyogre jumps into the sky view. As it crashes down on the other side, some of the gang remain awestruck, while others are panicking.

"Hey, uhh... Boss isn't gonna be happy about this one..."
"THIS PLACE IS GONNA CRUMBLE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"
"Can it, chump! Find the Ice Heals and throw it at the green thing before he gets back!"
"Uh... Sir? That would require opening the windows, and that would compromise the safety of all of us here on the base."
"Rgh..."
"This place is sturdy enough to hold artificial whirlpools and withstand a lot of heat and impact, but I think that would all go to waste if we allowed any part of it to become filled with heavy rainwater. Furthermore, if the integrity and foundations of this building were compromised, it would send the entire thing careening down into the lava of the volcano below--"
"I said, CAN IT, you whelp! Do what you have to do to make sure we don't meet Arceus above us, but make sure that green thing is back on its feet as soon as possible! I'm working for a paycheck, and I will not allow scientific Tauros droppings to get in the way, damnit!"
"Uhh, okay, okay, whatever you say, sir!"

The scientific cronie acts quickly with a partner Hypno to spray an Ice Heal on Rayquaza as swiftly as possible, freeing it from its glacial prison right as the plumber arrives at the scene. After quickly giving out an exasperated sigh, he resumes command of the Rayquaza to combat the Primal Kyogre. At this moment, a Mewtwo teleports in and begins staring at the Shiny Victini...

The plumber commands the Rayquaza relentlessly and mercilessly, with blow by blow being exchanged between the two super-ancient Pokémon, his gang backing him up with their cheers. At the conclusion of their arduous battle, the Mega Rayquaza is victorious, but the plumber continues issuing commands for Mega Rayquaza to absolutely maul the Primal Kyogre using Dragon Ascent in combination with Hoopa's portals (to imagine it visually, think Wesker using Phantom Dance - or Maximum Wesker as some circles call it) until its glowing body parts start to fade and the Primal Reversion itself reverts Kyogre back into its regular state.

"Whoa, boss... That thing was already beat. Why did you do that?"
"..." With one final command, the Mega Rayquaza uses its delta-shaped jaw to pierce straight into the unconscious Kyogre as it flies through Hoopa's portals to send it back to where it came from. A moment later, Mega Rayquaza comes out from the portal with blood that glowed like magma dripping from its jaw.

"... Let's just say, I was tired of seeing that thing."

The plumber goes back to the capsule where he stored the Shiny Victini, but all that is left is an orange shard. In his tranquil fury, he sends Mega Rayquaza back into its ball and calls upon Hoopa's power this time to head to the Kalos region, searching very closely for Ryota - believing that the Mewtwo was still under his command.

Reports of a Mewtwo appearing in a cave hidden behind a confusing forest maze and located deep in a sanctuary only for Pokémon surface a few days later...

• The (Shadow) Mewtwo is actually its own separate character entirely. Its affiliation is currently to nobody, but can be swayed to someone's side for brief periods of time before turning on someone.
  • Ryota is still in Coumarine City.
  • The connection between Mewtwo and Ryota will be explained in later dialogue, but the gist of it is that Ryota only managed to briefly command this Shadow Mewtwo to do his bidding. If you're gonna write dialogue for my character regarding the Mewtwo in your own post, he'll be trying to keep a poker face while muttering under his breath about how annoying it is to actually control that thing.

Last edited:
As the plumber kept looking all over Coumarine City, he couldn't help but ponder over just how useless his capsules were, which isn't helped by how incompetent his sole two scientists are. Just then, he sees Ryota immediately come out of the Pokemon Center, and he quickly sprung to action, commanding his Hoopa to suck in the trainer with the portal. The plumber then leaped into said portal and departed for the Sea Spirit's den. In the cave, the plumber calmly stands as he watches Ryota struggle against one of Hoopa's large hands and then gets smashed into the wall "Say, kid, your cute kitty-cat really should be house-tamed." said the plumber in a mocking tone, "We were fighting a problematic Kyogre back over there and the little shit managed to sneak in and get the Victini again while Moby Dick was rampaging. Those capsules cost around $655.35 and your bullshit just wasted us a good thousand dollars. Now tell me, where the fuck did the Victini go?"

---

At Citadark Isle, after the gang managed to bring back the energy through unknown means, the gang began pondering about random subjects. ".....sure, we had to pay for eating up all those berries, and I get that he needed the fried chicken to win that Shiny Carvanha, but that girl somehow managed to reel in around 20 Wailord that were illegally ported by some black market that thankfully is gone, and since he left his Pokemon at the laundromat, there's simply almost no logical way to escape from getting cornered into a cave by a bunch of whales that love to spam Body Slams other than bribing them with your entire refrigerator. And speaking of which, what is with that girl anyhow?" The scientist was referring to the Picnicker, who was quietly writing odd poems on the floor while sometimes taking short breaks to give a sleeping Banette a few loving strokes in the head whilst giggling in an off-puting manner before resuming. "Oh, apparently that's his niece. She willingly got in this job despite a few protests from her two uncles, and she appears to be doing alright. Though, even they seem confused and slightly worried about her... personality." Immediately afterwards, the Fairy Tale Girl; one of the gang's stronger members, got in through her Togekiss and announced: "Hey guys, I got the pizza!!!" All of the gang members, even the Picnicker, immediately rejoiced.

---

At the Baa De Mer ranch, what was once a quiet farm has now been blanketed by loud winter storms as Hibiki, Max, and the Breeder hopelessly attempt to faze the MechaMew2 and Bittercold, with absolutely no effect. All of their attacks are completely nullified; not even OHKO moves could scratch any of them. The Breeder, Max, and Hibiki are almost about to collapse from their struggle against the Winds of Despair.

I have yet to have determined a genuine characterization for the picnicker, but for now she's the quiet one and has a personality similar to this type of Uruk

Last edited:
In the clinic, I am told by a nurse to rest up after my successful hand transplant. I flip through some channels on the television until a crisis on a live news broadcast catches my eye: a strange attack by an ugly robot and a giant snowflake in a ranch somewhere, which Max and some workers are caught in. Thinking that the icy entity is some newly discovered evolution of Cryogonal, I leap out of my hospital bed with the resolve to catch it. In the halls, I pass by a thin male with messy hair and glasses being wheeled on a gurney. The heavily injured guy looks up at me as if he knows me from somewhere. I don't recognize him, so I continue on my way.

As Max and the others are ready to give in, my Metapod airship suddenly appears amidst the storm, accompanied by my Celesteela. Celesteela unleashes a Fire Blast at the two monsters. I press a button with my good-as-new right hand, causing a giant tripod to extend from the bottom of my ship, securing it to the ground. I then reverse the position of the thrusters, and turn the engines on full blast in an effort to roast the Bittercold. One more click, and a machine gun-esque gadget pops out the top of my massive metallic Metapod tripod. The gun fires a single Ultra Ball straight at the freezing foe.

The Ultra Ball was blasted to pieces by the MechaMew2's Flamethrower before it could've hitted the Bittercold. The MechaMew2 then charged at MegaPod and proceeded to shoot Tri Attacks at him, causing him great pain. Despite MegaPod's valiant efforts, all those attacks against the Bittercold did nothing towards it, and it proceeded to unleash the Winds of Despair once more, weakening all of the Pokemon and inflicting the Confused status on them. The MechaMew2 then blasted two Inferno Overdrives; one towards the Celesteela which instantly KO'd the beast, the other at the Metapod airship, destroying it. As the Winds of Despair continue to instill a bleak atmosphere on the battlefield, the MechaMew2 slowly approached the weakened trainers, ready to finish the match...

Last edited:
At the same time as the conflict with the Bittercold, a more personal battle is being fought back in the Sea Spirit's Den...

"Urgh..." Ryota stumbles to his feet, conscious but barely managing to stand up after the assault dished out to him by the Hoopa. He tears off the cap to a Max Potion and sprays himself before continuing.
"C...cat? Oh, you mean that black son of a gun? Sorry, bud, but... he's not... mine. I just got him to side with me for a moment due to... shared interests."
At the moment Ryota's eyes flare up with burning passion, a beam shining as bright as the moon crashes down on the Hoopa, blowing a hole open in the desolate cave and revealing the Moone Pokémon, Lunala, flying above. Before the plumber can recover from the recoil of the impact, he finds himself being rushed by Ryota and held in a tight strangling grip on the wall.
"Hrk...! You... You're not normal... Are you some kind of freak-!?" The grip on his neck tightens before Ryota continues in a deeper, quieter and yet more menacing tone than usual.
"I want to know something from you. Do you know where the Hyper Beam came from? Me and my dear friend above us are not happy with the way things turned out in our last conflict."
Hoopa, having recovered from Lunala's attack, notices its trainer's predicament and quickly throws a portal punch to knock Ryota out of the way and then soon surrounding him with more on the ready. Coughing for a moment due to lack of ventilation, the plumber then gives out a blunt reply. "I sure as hell didn't fire one sorry beam at you, but I'm happy to throw more punches at you if you'd like. But... we can make a deal. You seem like a reliable person, so if you can find me whoever was responsible for knocking my Rayquaza out of the air with those goddamn laser beams, then I'll hold off on fucking you up... for a brief moment."
"Reassurance, huh? Heh. I'll take up that offer. You don't seem like the kind of guy who keeps details, though..."
"Ha! Details? They say you gotta keep your friends close... and your enemies closer. Try finding some of those Black Mareep bastards. They seem like the kind of people that would make a cannon with enough firepower to level Lumiose."
"Got any names?"
"Try... Frank. Dude looks like Kojiro Bond and probably has some futuretech BS with him."
"Futuristic technology, huh? Sounds like my kind of adventure. Time to dowse the entire region!" Sending out his Mega Pidgeot once more, he flies atop the back of Lunala and departs, leaving Hoopa and the Plumber basking in the sunlight of the hole at the top of the cave.

"Heheh... He took the bait like a damn Magikarp. That'll get that Frank guy off my back. I'll dispatch the adventure freak after he's exhausted from destroying Black Mareep... assuming he survives the onslaught."

(The next post can follow either this one or the one above. As far as I can tell there are currently two (or three) separate stories being followed right now.)

A Mystery Dungeon inspired arc, considering the Bittercold is currently in play. I'm DMing @MegaPod12 about it now.

"Stop calling Black Mareep and our boss and CEO Frank a bastard! Or you just want to get beat down?", another Black Mareep employee named Cindy said while enraged from the insults. She then grabbed a Telekinetic Gun which is once again a Black Mareep weapon, pointed at Ryota, and started slamming him into the walls with the telekinetic abilities of her weapon. The plumber then also fell into the weapon's effects, knocking them out. The Black Mareep employee then kicked the unconscious bodies, while saying "What kind of damn idiots are you to do insult the meaning of 'future' aka Black Mareep? You are trash."

---

"STOP RIGHT THERE!", someone shouted while they are repeatedly attacking MechaMew2 and the Bittercold just before they can launch a finishing attack. The attacker revealed to be Ibuki, but something is strange...
"Hey, thanks for saving us. But sis, are you crazy? Merging with a Nihilego is powerful but it can damage you!", her brother said.
"Sorry, but this was my only option left to fend those monsters off..." Ibuki said in a sad tone.
"I... understand you... sister.", the trusting brother then responded.
Even if they knew that a person merged with Nihilego is powerful, the gang that was saved by the attack from earlier still chose to team up with Ibuki, and after an intense battle, the Bittercold and MechaMew2 were badly beat down, and Hibiki, while feeling bad of what he is about to do, attacked his sister to cancel the Nihilego fusion. "Thank you, but... I don't want to see you do something dangerous again, Ibuki.", he said while carrying his fainted sister.

"Who the fuck are you and how the fuck did you get here?" groaned the plumber. "I get a fucking portal genie and those Black Mareep bastards somehow keep catching up?" The Hoopa-Unbound's hands smashed the Telekinetic Gun into pieces and proceeded to pound Cindy into the cave floor. A portal then appeared, sucking Cindy in and trapping her in the Unown Dimension. The plumber came up to Ryota and asked, "You alright, dude? God I fucking hate it when people like her come out of nowhere..."

---

However, the bond between Ibuki and Hibiki may have been strong, but the hollow, parasitic fusion between Ibuki and Nihilego has tainted what would've been a perfectly emotional finisher against the two monstrosities, and the two creatures quickly fully healed immediately through the MechaMew2's Softboiled move. The Winds of Despair reappeared, and the despair began flooding in once more. The MechaMew2 crushed Hibiki using Mega Kick with its tank treads and knocked Ibuki off of his arms. MechaMew2 then came up towards the unfused Nihilego and Ibuki and scanned them in order to learn and assimilate the tactic in its database so that it could use this unique ability later.The Nihilego was then eliminated by the MechaMew2's Dig before it could react. The Winds of Despair grew increasingly bone-chilling and powerful, putting all the remaining fighters in sheer anguish and distress due to the two increasingly indomitable forces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom