• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CLOSED

4d4dff

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I really want a hydapple by looking at it I can already tell it's one of my favorites but I don't have the SV dlc if I trade you my applin can you give it back as a dipplin that knows dragon cheer I don't have much to give but I guess I can trade you that event shiny lucario and the darkrai

Last edited:
I could probably help!

Though I've never done a trade through a forum before, whats the procedure?
I believe you'd usually exchange friend codes and communicate either through the thread itself or through PMs if I'm not mistaken? I've only done a trade once through the forums (moreso someone giving away an event Pokémon they didn't need for some reason) and I believe that was basically how it happened! (Apologies for the lateness of this reply, but I saw the user who was asking online and figured I might help the both of you out maybe!)

I believe you'd usually exchange friend codes and communicate either through the thread itself or through PMs if I'm not mistaken? I've only done a trade once through the forums (moreso someone giving away an event Pokémon they didn't need for some reason) and I believe that was basically how it happened! (Apologies for the lateness of this reply, but I saw the user who was asking online and figured I might help the both of you out maybe!)
Me and 4d4dff have already done the trade through PMs, but thanks for your help! ;)

Sorry for replying when the trade is already complete, but this advice is outdated as Friend Codes seem to no longer be a thing in SV. Now when you want to communicate with them you set up an 8 digit Link Code and send it to your trade partner. I highly recommend you only send it to your trade partner through DM though, not the thread. Anyone else that has the Link Code can join the trade, so if you post it publicly someone could hijack the trade. I really don't like the Link Code system for that reason, I can see it causing headaches for the GTS staff, but this is the system chose so we'll all have to deal with it. Luckily the trade partners both carried out the trade through DM and both seem to be happy, so no issue in this case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom