• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Come check out my art plz!

Ziggy Angelo 8

Reaction score
I have started a series of images on my deviantart account centred around remaking shiny pokemons colour schemes to make them, what I would call, "better" (of course everyone has their own opinion, and I know this has been done before). But anyway, the art can be found here: Pokemon by SkydraoftheGoddesses on DeviantArt
I just wanted some pokemon fans to critique my artwork to help me improve and get ideas for new pokemon to recolour.

Also I wanted to know if I should upload images of the prevolutions recoloured (if necessary) and Gengar made white like its mega form.

I have no issues with you linking to your deviantart, but if you want individual pieces critiques it might be a better idea to post them directly. Overall though it seems like a fun project, I like the lopunny recolor because it reminds me a lot of a white rabbit. Though I'm fine with the normal shiny. :p

Otherwise I see a lot of black, not that it's a bad thing really. It works well with Pokemon like Ursaring since I think "oh it's a black bear".

Yeah I noticed that, it's the whole reason Noivern redone is White. Can anyone think of a Pokemon with a dislikeable shiny that would look better in a colour other than blue or black?

Back
Top Bottom