• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: AnybodyAgrees vs. qc2chd - Pokémon Showdown

Several days ago someone suggested a Gliscor+Diancie+Scizor core to me and this team is what I came up with. This battle ended quite a long losing streak(Don't know how many games, all I know is it dropped me from 1704 to 1611) and demonstrates how easily this team can keep momentum against other teams. I just played the battle on autopilot, which is quite rare for me that high up on the ladder.

Last edited:
OU replay: Meiose vs. AnybodyAgrees - Pokémon Showdown

I decided to put a Zoroark on my balance team as I could think of literally nothing else to replace Bisharp with. It immediately did some major work in the first battle I got.

The set:
Zoroark @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Flamethrower

Flamethrower helps it beat Skarmory, who otherwise walls this set. It's also nice to have a 50% chance to OHKO Ferrothorn after rocks. The 4 EVs are put into defense because SpA doesn't help it versus either of those targets. The sad thing is, beyond Low Kick and a dark move, Zoroark literally has no physical coverage.
Deciding on your team's organization BEFORE you go into a battle is crucial to running Zoroark effectively. You need to work out what it benefits most from being disguised as and when it will likely be disguised as that poke. Seeing as I thought he would lead with Skarmory, I thought that it would be a good idea to disguise Zoroark as my spinner.

Er... yeah
I just wanted to ladder a bit off-camera to subject no one to this -_-
[video=youtube;mjO4pPqIQBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjO4pPqIQBw[/video]

Most boring Subway Battle I ever had! :drowsy:
AIs can't predict what will be our next move, even though, sometimes, it may look like they do. But when we fail to predict what the AI will do, which is what happened twice here... this is what we can get in the end: left with 1 Pokémon, and get stalled by an Altaria...
[video=youtube;YyBrQUnDFOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyBrQUnDFOI[/video]

Yay, there's finally movement with the thing
[video=youtube;rPno7Cu1Pts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPno7Cu1Pts[/video]

We actually have more, who would've thought
Watch if you want to see me get swept
[video=youtube;tisYlbBTKL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tisYlbBTKL0[/video]

Well, I participated in the local VGC Regionals tourney today, so I figgured I'd share my matches.

Round 1: VN6G-WWWW-WW2H-H83W (I was s*** in this one (oh, and my opponent in this match went on to win the Masters division BTW))

Round 2: 9BMW-WWWW-WW2W-H847 (my opponent forfeited at the end)

Round 3: CVGW-WWWW-WW2W-H85A

Round 4: 48MG-WWWW-WW2H-H869

Round 5: B52G-WWWW-WW2W-H879 (...THIS! IS! HAX!)

Round 6: 93FG-WWWW-WW2W-H886 (dat bulk tho...)

And, despie all that, I was one place away from the final matches. Oh well, 9th out of 41 people is still pretty good.

Here's some videos of my team that I just randomly put together one day after I IV bred and EV trained some Pokemon.

67RW-WWWW-WW2W-UWVV -This is a long battle, at the end I thought I was going to lose because of Metronome.

JU9G-WWWW-WW2W-UXWZ -An interesting battle, the ice punch on the Gengar helped Sylveon last another turn and Togekiss helped with the battle a little bit.

B25G-WWWW-WW2W-UXWV -Personally he should have kept the Suicune in the battle on the first turn because when facing a Sylveon, the Sylveon you're facing could have Pixlate and Hypervoice. The switch made him lose both Talonflame and Altaria at the first turn.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom