• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! 2.0 Guide and Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to give it a shot as well later so please count me in.

To be fair, Tutorials are usually pretty easy anyway :p
Oh I definitely wasn't planning on anyone being seriously endangered by this first level lol More that I just wasn't expecting this many signups so I might have to make things harder to let everyone play sooner.

Thought: What about additional teams? And scale the enemies based on the number of teams you have?
I'm going to see how things go with just one team at first, but there's a chance I'll open up another team member slot or something to allow for 5 players at a time. If that is the case I'll likely scale up enemies a bit as well. I'm not sure if balancing multiple teams at once would be the easiest solution, especially for me having to plan things out and balance all those players haha

@Enzap
Curious question, but if a player gives their weapon to another player, can the player that received the weapon dual-wield it with their original weapon? And does passing weapons take up a turn?
They can use either weapon but still only one oer turn. And yes, it does take a turn to use, but the receiving player can use it immediately that turn. I'm not really expecting this mechanic to be used a ton since most weapons are specialized to the class that owns it, but you might get some fun strategies out of it later on.

@returnofMCH @Elementar @MegaPod12 @Lone_Garurumon

I'm currently updating the OP to include the information posted at the end of the level 1 thread. Now would any of you like to switch classes? Remember the Blue Mage is now available. If multiple people want the same class you can try sorting that out amongst yourselves, but if that doesn't work I'll leave it up to random chance. Once you've decided on classes please also confirm the stat boost you want. You can choose between Atk, Def, Aim, and Ddg.

Oh right, I forgot to give you the boost for Archer. If I switch to Blue Mage would I still decide on the stat boost for Archer, or just Blue Mage?
You'll choose a stat boost for the Mage, and that will follow you as long as you stick with that class. Whenever somebody switches classes they can select any combination of bonus stats they want personally, they don't stay with that class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom