• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! 2.0 Guide and Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep Atk +1 please. I'm allowed to use my ability with my weapon, correct?
No, the ability takes an action to perform, but won't activate until you are attacked. Basically any ability takes an action unless specified otherwise.

Pika_pika42 has been added to the queue. Also @Doctor Floptopus will be joining in the next fight as the Blue Mage. Flop, you can let me know what you want your bonus stat to be now or wait to see what your party needs at the time. Whichever works for you

Also if anyone else has any ideas for classes you'd really want to play, I'm definitely open to suggestions. I have a bunch planned out already, but I'm definitely willing to work with what y'all want to do. I can't guarantee your ideas will make it in, but I can try to incorporate them if I can think of a way to make them work.

It's definitely something I've considered due to how ubiquitous the role is across strategy games and RPGs, my biggest problem is figuring out how to implement it without directly overlapping with other classes too much. But if that's something people want I can try to figure out a way to squeeze it in.

How about a Sniper? Might be a bit too similar to the Archer, but maybe?
That was my thought as well, and I don't think it will ever fully become included as its own class but will consider further how to incorporate elements of the role into other classes. There's already one upcoming class that... as best as I can describe it, has the other half of what I envision the sniper class including that Archer lacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom