• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! 2.0 Guide and Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, Cheff, I too would like to see the continuation of this thing.

Oh, and I beleive there was some comment or other about how to involve players waiting for a spot. Well, perhaps every so often a 'bonus stage' could appear where players in the waiting list would gain control of some monster or other and actually do battle with the players. Whether it'll actually have any effect on the rest of the game or it'll be like a dream sequence or something's another matter entirely, but that's besides the point.

I'm so I really should finally respond to this thread.

As some of you know I recently got a new job as an instructor at an environmental center. I work approximately 60 hours or so a week, and when I'm not working, I'm usually making on lesson plans for the coming days. That means my time here is limited and inconsistent so DtB has not really been on my radar lately and I don't see myself personally having time to run it in the near future.

For the short term, that means DtB will be archived, freeing up space on the non mafia queue. In the long term, I am hoping to train one or more others on how to run the game so it can be picked back up. In the meantime, please do feel free to run with the idea and use my framework however you want. I would love to see new games popping up that improve on my idea.

I really appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support for the game. I didn't really expect it to take off like it did and I really regret being such an inconsistent host and having to end it so abruptly. Thank you everyone for your patience and time, I look forward to seeing what becomes of the idea in the future.

Last edited:
It was fun while it lasted, and I certainly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the future of this concept as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom