• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! Level 3: Prepare for Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushing over to Elementar, Yours Truly inspects his wounds before casting a Spell of Healing on them to try and patch them up a bit.

Say, Enzap, is there a way to cure ailments without items or do we get that ability later? Yeah, we get that ability later, don't we?

Say, Enzap, is there a way to cure ailments without items or do we get that ability later? Yeah, we get that ability later, don't we?
It will definitely come around later lol

maybe I should have given it to you now, but hey where would be the challenge in that

Eh, we also should've probably taken a Yellow Mage as a party member since game design basics and all that, but here we are.

I'll use my Greatsword on Meowth.
Roll: 8
Your sword connects!
Damage: 9
Rushing over to Elementar, Yours Truly inspects his wounds before casting a Spell of Healing on them to try and patch them up a bit.
Elementar's HP is restored +4!
I'll use my basic spear on meowth again. Dammit
Roll: 20
Despite Meowth acrobatic abilities allowing him to stay out of your reach, your spear appears to bend through space and make a critical hit!
This time, I'll Rapid Fire two Burning Arrows at Meowth.
Roll: 1
Your first arrow misses, unfortunately

Roll: 19
A CRITICAL HIT!
Damage: 8
And Meowth is burned!

Elementar: 11/15
Meowth: 0/30

Meowth falls to the ground, his head spinning. "Meowth!" Jessie and James both exclaim, James cradling him in his arms.

"Avenge.... me...." Meowth whimpers before blacking out.

James sets Meowth down on the ground, both of them staring at their fallen companion. "James, do you know what time it is?" Jessie asks.

"I do. Time to make these kids wish they'd never messed with Team Rocket!" Both of standing members of the Rocket Trio order their Pokémon to attack!

Arbok uses Poison Fang on jackatlasred!
And it hits!
Damage: 2

Weezing unleashes a Smog attack on Elementar!
This hits as well!
Damage: 3

Elementar takes poison damage!
Damage: 1

Current HP
Arbok: 30/40
Weezing: 38/40
Meowth: 0/30 DEAD
Elementar: 7/15
Kazekage: 15/15
jackatlasred: 13/15
Yours Truly: 15/15

Hope you guys are happy with your decisions so far :coffee:

Last edited:
And Yous Truly shall cast a Spell of Healing on Elementar as well.

...I've got nothing witty to add here. Something something laziness something fun.

I'll attack Arbok now with my Greatsword so it gets smashed.
Roll: 3
You hit!

Let's try one more Rapid Fire of Burning Arrows on Weezing.
Roll: 4
And you hit as well!
Weezing is burned!

Roll: 6
And one more hit for ya!
Weezing is burned again!

Let's raise my shield and protect elementar
Elementar gains +2 Def and is immune to targeting abilities!
And Yous Truly shall cast a Spell of Healing on Elementar as well.
Elementar gains +4 HP!

Elementar: 11/15
Arbok: 21/40
Weezing: 36/40

Arbok uses Coil!
It gains +2 Def, Aim, and Crit

Weezing uses Smog on Yours Truly!
And it hits!
Damage: 4

Weezing takes damage from burn!
Damage: 4

Elementar takes damage from Poison!

Yours Truly restores +1 HP!

Current HP
Arbok: 21/40
Weezing: 32/40
Meowth: 0/30 DEAD
Elementar: 10/15
Kazekage: 15/15
jackatlasred: 13/15
Yours Truly: 12/15

Shall we go for Arbok or Weezing? I'm having a though time deciding I say we go for Arbok and hope we can do residual damage

dammit jack what did i say to do when arbok used coil?

Yours Truly can't really be bothered to think up an amusing way to word the casting of a Spell of Healing on Elementar, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom