• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe your dream guy/gal!

SerenaKetchum

Future Mrs. Ketchum
Reaction score
Okay, so I've blogged about this, but I wanna know what people's dream guy or girl would be like. And be specific, no "he/she would be nice or kind"

Also be respectful of others, if someone else likes something you dont, don't get all hot and bothered about it.

My dream guy:

-would love reading and writing as much as me.
-would be willing to overlook my imperfections and love me for my uniqueness
-athletic but not full of himself, thinking he's the next Michael Jordan or something.
-romantic yet boyish
-good dancer.

:)

Now your turn!

Totally miscategorized but anyway...

My dream guy/girl would...
-have curly hair on the ends. That's adorable.
-be smart and actually know about world issues.
-be a good conversationalist.
-have some creative skills.
-love me. :)

But just because someone has all that doesn't mean I'll fall madly in love with them. They could have nine of that. There has to be a spark. Someone you can fall in love with, have a coffee with, play music with and be a complete goof with. Someone who sees you for you.

Wow. That was sappy. Someone who isn't sappy.

Last edited:
my dream girl

-intelligent both 'book smart' and 'street smart'
-redhead or brunette, although it doesn't really matter
-athletic, I'm a soccer player so soccer playin' girls make me melt!
-knows about the real world issues more so than MTV and the Hills, fashion, and celebrity gossip/useless stuff
-not afraid to be herself
-talented and has goals for herself
-funny

My dream gal would be the female version of me. Mmmm....me.

Dream girl? Wears glasses. Got some sense of humor. Silent. Yes, silent..

Screw telling you about what my dream girl/guy would be like. I can tell you what my dream girl/guy is like.

My dream girl is an intelligent, hardworking person who is completely devoted to the people in her life. She is very talented and creative; she loves to read and write. She is a lover of life, finding fun and pleasure in even the little things she sees and does and is therefore always very fun to be around. Her enthusiasm and passion is infectious; it's hard not to take an interest in her hobbies and friends. She is an incredibly magnanimous person, doing whatever she can to put a smile on people's faces, and with each passing day she grows sweeter and more devoted. She's cool, often saying or doing things that impress the heck out of me, inspiring me to give it my all and be the best person I can be, just for her sake. And...she never asks anything of me at all, accepting me just as I am without letting any of my flaws bother her even a little bit.

These are just a few of the reasons why I consider this person my dream girl, and I love her with all my heart. :]

Hmmm...

A guy who's funny, really intelligent, kind, somewhat sensitive, into Pokemon, Harry Potter, video games in general, has some sort of faith in God, while not being overly religious, and who doesn't mind how crazy, fat and nerdy I myself am, and as for looks, he should have dark hair and brown eyes, and should be tall, and sorta on the pudgy side, definitely not too skinny.

Best part is, the dream guy I just described IS my boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have him, and I love him to death.

Edit: This post was so stupid, I might write a new one later DDD:

Last edited:
My dream guy isn't my BF, but he is my best friend and he knows I love him. XD And he loves me, strange relationship >.>

He is tall and handsome, sweet blue eyes, though he needs to get a hair cut >.< Always caring to those he holds dear, and open to new things almost all the time. >.> He has a temper sometimes, but it's cute. XD He likes his hobbies and does not care what people say about them. He's confident in his ambitions and smart, with a good head on his shoulders. He's my dream guy and no one else's >.<

I plan ahead, so my dream guy must fulfil all these marital qualities :p He should:
-not be too addicted to sex (because I like sleep more than sex)
-be good at ironing
-not want to cook, because I'll always be better!
-dislike ice-cream so I can have it all myself...muahahahahaha!
-go fifties on night shift with my babies

Obviously tall, dark and handsome are +es (as are my small fetishes - glasses, stubbly, engineer ;-)), but the above should suffice!

Oh, and absolutely not a smoker, gross.

I plan ahead, so my dream guy must fulfil all these marital qualities :p He should:
-not be too addicted to sex (because I like sleep more than sex)
-be good at ironing
-not want to cook, because I'll always be better!
-dislike ice-cream so I can have it all myself...muahahahahaha!
-go fifties on night shift with my babies

Obviously tall, dark and handsome are +es (as are my small fetishes - glasses, stubbly, engineer ;-)), but the above should suffice!

Oh, and absolutely not a smoker, gross.

Umm..... except from the ironing, no.

My dream gal would be the female version of me. Mmmm....me.

Narcissism bow chika bow wow

On topic, erm... my dream lover, huh. I'd just wait and see what kind of person they are instead of having standards for it. <_< >_>

My dream guy:

- I guess I don't really have a physical type. Any body type is honestly quite okay with me, I find all types of guys sexy. Although, I would never want to be with someone whose lifestyle endangered their health (dangerously overweight, malnutrition, steroids, etc.), so I guess that puts a restriction on some body types.

- I think trendy glasses, stubble, longish hair, and any combination thereof are dead sexy. (Oh God I'm just describing Otacon.)

- I want someone I can have a conversation with. Honestly, I think the worst sentiment ever is "Shut up and kiss me." I want what he says to make me want to kiss him.

- I don't subscribe to the school of 'opposites attract' but nor do I want someone who is exactly like me in every way. I want someone who likes different things, but things that aren't a stretch for me to get into. For (a really lame) example, I love Doctor Who. A good guy for me would be a guy who loves Star Trek. I've never seen any Star Trek before, but I've always wanted to give it a go. That's the kind of dynamic I want.

- Ideally, a guy who will mow the lawn if I agree to do all the kitchen jobs, etc. OR a guy who agrees to get a place WITH NO DAMN LAWN.

- I'd like someone who is internet-savvy. And I don't just mean Facebook- and Twitter-proficient. I mean a guy who knows his way around a well-executed meme or two.

- I don't necessarily want a guy who absolutely LOVES Doctor Who like I do, though it would be a big plus. As long as he doesn't become jealous of my love affair with Donna Noble and Toshiko Sato, we'll be fine.

- I can't stand smoking, and something about beer-drinkers irks me some.

- Oh please God, if you can hear me, send me a man who reads!

- The only thing cuter than a boyfriends batshit crazy family, is a boyfriend who is embarassed by his batshit crazy family. Bring on the psycho relatives! I've got my fair share, I can handle it.

Actually, scratch ALL of that, just send me Kevin from Brothers and Sisters. Seriously, if my mother in law was Sally Field, I would die a happy man.

Well, I may have found my dream person. She is sweet, kind, caring, understands me when others won't and just seeing her smile makes me very happy. Just talking to her, even when I can't see her make me feel happy and she cares for me too. If things turn out right, going to be one great summer for me.

My dream girl would be my slave and do my every whim.
...JK JK

She would be smart, optimistic, be tomboy-ish, and very understanding of things. She would also think I'm funny and do unto me as I would do unto her.

I think I've got the person now.

Top 10 qualities in my dream guy/girl:
1. Doesn't act like someone else when around other people
2. Isn't a pervert
3. Is down to earth.
4. Respects me
5. Is not ignorant
6. Hangs with good people or trys to help the bad people he/she hang with
7. Is funny
8. Someone I can talk to about my problems and secrets
9. Isn't selfish
and the last one.......
10. Someone I can trust

Top 10 qualities in my dream guy/girl:
1. Doesn't act like someone else when around other people
2. Isn't a pervert
3. Is down to earth.
4. Respects me
5. Is not ignorant
6. Hangs with good people or trys to help the bad people he/she hang with
7. Is funny
8. Someone I can talk to about my problems and secrets
9. Isn't selfish
and the last one.......
10. Someone I can trust

No. 1 is a very good one. I've been with a lot of girls who act one way around me, then act totally different around her girlfriends...which made me feel kinda bad.

No. 1 is a very good one. I've been with a lot of girls who act one way around me, then act totally different around her girlfriends...which made me feel kinda bad.

I know. That totally pisses me off because i don't feel fully respected by my partner if that happens

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom