• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe your dream guy/gal!

Along with the typical "basically a nice person who understands me and we can get on the same wavelength"...

I basically want a lady knight who can carry me bridal-style while fighting hordes of demons. This is my ultimate dream girl.

My kinda girl is someone who can kick my ass at Pokémon. >=p

But in all seriousness, I hope we share a lot of entertainment interests, so we could have fun things to do together and talk about.

I think I'd also prefer someone politically aware, because I plan on being a political journalist and being with someone who's just as interested in politics as me would be nice.

Aside from that, I'd prefer to be with a girl who is compassionate. I don't wanna be with someone who gets mad at people all the time. They gotta be the kinda person who tips the waiter well even if they didn't do great.

I just basically want a girlfriend who's also my best friend. :p

she would have to be considerate kind hearted serious but with out being uptight not everything is a joke but not everything has to be serious either

• Someone who accepts me for who I am
• Has similar interests as me (doesn't necessarily have to be interested in all the things I am, but we should probably share some interests)
• Willing to try new things, even if they don't like them in the end (basically him willing to try the things I'm interested in and vice versa)
• Someone who's confident and has confidence in me
• Someone who isn't afraid to be around me when he's with friends or family (or just share silly Facebook posts about me)
• Hard working

In terms of physical attributes, I'm not super concerned about those since I believe what's inside matters more than what's on the outside, though ideally, I'd prefer my dream guy to not be super overweight or super skinny either, somewhere in the middle with some muscle is good for me. Bonus points if he has a beard tho because those are 100% sexy imo.

Sister Nero. She's wrestler Leva Bates cosplaying as Brother Nero. I just asked Broken Matt if I could have her hand in union and I promised him Dragon Balls.

Someone who can deal with, and help me control, my various quirks.

Rich, hot, French, will let me just relax all the time rather than work. Of course, that's not happening, but we can all dream.

Rich, hot, French, will let me just relax all the time rather than work. Of course, that's not happening, but we can all dream.
I'm 99% sure I found the perfect candidate
professor-sycamore-is-hands-down-the-sexiest-part-1-14201-1382450873-0_big.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom