• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you run away or stand your ground?

I choose to stand my ground and make myself appear bigger.

A cute, but evil looking puppy is walking towards you.

Stay and do the "Thriller" dance!

You're subjected to a ferocious French taunting. "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!"

i stand my ground? there are countless reasons he could be approaching harmlessly

a like like from Zelda approaches

Stand with a large weapon, I hate those little maggots.

The Angry Sun from Super Mario Bros 3 and the Moon from Majora's Mask fuse together.

Probably stand until I figure out what in the world is going on. Then maybe run.

You are summoned to the Sacred World of the Kais to take out Majin Buu.
MajinBuuKidDebutNV.png

Why would I feel threatened by mere sprites that aren't even animated? Stand ground.

A spaceship is about to crash into you.

RUN.

A Lapras, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Latios, Lucario, Hydreigon and Greninja appear before you and they don't look very friendly.
*Grumbles about Chidamari Sketch having a lack of imagination*

Stand ground, I have Keldeo on my side.

You are followed by a group of people with liquid soap dripping from their eyes.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom