• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Drogon training

Lepretr0n

Reaction score
I'm raising only dragons in my emerald, and need help badly. I've beaten the elite 4, and all my guys are around lv 45. Training is a real bitch. I've tried training at Meteor falls, and victory road. Any other good places?

If you have swaped records with other people you can always fight them at their secret bases.

If you have swaped records with other people you can always fight them at their secret bases.

Do those battles give you experience points?

Also, check a shop that sells used games. They'd probably have GBA cables cheap. In fact I found one that has adapters for GBA and GBC for maybe 10 bucks, if that. It's also like 5 feet long XD

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom