• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

Arceus is available to Diamond Pearl AND Platinum.
I know 'cause I got one yesterday,
ARCEUS Lvl 100 holding a berry of some sort its in a cherish ball and its moves are JUDGEMENT, ROAR OF TIME, ..and er other signature moves from Palkia and darkrai.. forgot what they were though.

its the Rowap Berry and its other moves are Spacial Rend and Shadow Force (Giratina's Signature Move) :D

Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

http://gamesites.nintendo.com.au/arceus/
There's two .pdf files that list all the participating stores. Both the EB and Kmart in the shopping centre down the road from me are participating...
Croagunk.gif

I noticed it in the catalogue this week at work .. the one that goes from the 5th to the whatever wednesday is :D :D

Well I live near Lismore NSW and there isn't a store that has the Arceus for about a three-hour drive(probably exaggeration)! At least, there isn't a store that does this in the whole Northern Rivers even though there are plenty of Kmarts and EB Games. The event is centred around capital cities...it sucks because now I can't get Arceus ;(

Well I live near Lismore NSW and there isn't a store that has the Arceus for about a three-hour drive(probably exaggeration)! At least, there isn't a store that does this in the whole Northern Rivers even though there are plenty of Kmarts and EB Games. The event is centred around capital cities...it sucks because now I can't get Arceus ;(

They'll most likely release him over Wi-Fi for Platinum later on... And that one won't be level 100, so you'll actually be able to EV train it. :p

Today I couldn't get it. But I will get Arceus before the deadline if it takes my life. :p

Too bad I don't live that close to Adelaide.Oh well,I have a Japanese Arceus.

So, what do we have to do if we go to one of the stores? Since I haven't downloaded an event Pokémon from a shop to my game before, I don't know what I should do once there to actually get the Arceus.

Last edited:

You just turn the game on. Mystery Gift should be automatically unlocked, if you don't already have it unlocked. Then just go through and tell it to search for a Mystery Gift via wireless and within a few seconds your Arceus will be downloaded into the game. After that you can load the game up whenever and talk to the guy standing in front of the counter at any PokéMart to get the Arceus added to your team. It couldn't be easier!

Okay, thank you. Going to see if I can get one tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom