• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched my 5th 2k event egg, got Miltank- needed.
I hatched my 6th 2k event egg, got the big blue blob(Wobbuffett) - again
I hatched my 7th 2k event egg, got Dunsparce

I was 2 for 7.

Hatched some 10ks today. Started off good with Mareep but then took a nose dive with Dratini, Pineco, Gligar, Gligar, Pineco. Nothing I got from 2 or 5ks were interesting.

So I finally hatched all of my remaining two kilometer eggs from the event. I got a Magby, two Tangela, a Koffing, Grimer, another Eevee and Growlithe. While I did get some new Pokemon and the two Eevee I got will evolve into Espeon and Umbreon, I had really lousy luck during this event. At least I rarely come across Koffing and Grimer eggs, but I did not need to get more Growlithe and Tangela eggs. I guess I'll have enough to get a Tangrowth whenever they get to the fourth generation, but I would have much rather gotten something that I need right now or a brand new Pokemon.

Out of my five kilometer eggs, I hatched another Eevee and a Tyrogue. I still can't evolve it into a Hitmontop, so that makes it more frustrating than it should be. I'm working on another five kilometer egg and two ten kilometer eggs, so hopefully those will turn out well.

I hatched a Drowzee and Natu from my five kilometer eggs. I am getting tired of hatching Natu, especially when I see them all the time whenever I go out and I think I've hatched them the most out of the Johto Pokemon thus far.

I've hatched nothing but Rhyhorn and Smoochum -_-

I've hatched nothing but Rhyhorn and Smoochum -_-

Smoochum wouldn't be too bad since it helps with the Ice type medal and there are so few Ice types among the first two generations, but even with stuff like that in mind, hatching the same Pokemon over and over again can get really frustrating. It's especially bothersome when you feel like you're wasting incubators by that point too.

I hatched yet another Drowzee and Sandshrew, but I also hatched a Pineco, Snorlax, Aipom and Togepi recently. I have enough candy to evolve a Pineco, this was my second Snorlax and I hadn't got a Topepi before. I also hatched a Squirtle this morning. I wish I had better luck with the five kilometer eggs though.

Hatched a Dratini - I've only caught 15

Forgot to mention hatched Elekid the day before - my first

Last edited:
Recently, I've hatched a Cubone, Seel, Nidoran male, Eksans, Psyduck, Poliwag and Elekid. I've caught all of them before, but at least I haven't hatched an Elekid in a long time. I also would have been pretty happy with Seel egg when I was desperately trying to find one, so that helps to factor in as well.

Back
Top Bottom