• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Recently, I've hatched a Larvitar, a Vulpix, Staryu, Stantler, Aipom and a Squirtle. The Larvitar was helpful and I didn't have a Stantler before, so that was cool. I seem to hatch Squirtle quite a bit more than any of the other Kanto starters lately. Even though I already have a Blastoise, I don't mind getting a Squirtle, even though I was really hoping for an Oddish to make up for not finding much during this event. I'm just surprised with how that has been happening frequently with my two kilometer eggs.

5km, Psyduck :(
10km, Mareep :D :D :D
2km, Krabby. Not bad, Kingler's the best offensive Water-type I have around (there don't seem to be many options) so I may want to power it up later.

From a few days ago three very lucky hatches:

5km, Phanpy
2km, Pichu
10km, Dratini

Today:
5km, Smoochum
2km, Krabby

5km, Poliwag. Not bad, it actually sped up the evolution to Politoed a fair bit.

I've hatched a few Pokemon lately, even though it's mainly ones I already have. I've hatched a few Krabby, Staryu, Squirtle, Ryhorn, Larvitar, Mantine, Sudowoodo and Smoochum. I hatched a Stantler awhile ago and that was a brand new Pokemon, so that was pretty cool. I also hatched a Charmander this morning.

Back
Top Bottom