• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I've gotten hitmonchan (200 something), 900~ Scyther and Aerodactyl, a 563 grimer that is glitched, a Rhyhorn, ponyta and a few others I don't remember..

may I ask in what way is it glitched?
When the egg was about to hatch the animation for the egg cracking never happened and I was forced to close Go and reopen it. I then checked to see what it was and noticed that it was a Grimer and when I clicked on it Go crashed after multiple times of trying to check it :c. Although I tried checking on it a few days ago but it didn't crash then but it didn't show Grimer's picture either..

When the egg was about to hatch the animation for the egg cracking never happened and I was forced to close Go and reopen it. I then checked to see what it was and noticed that it was a Grimer and when I clicked on it Go crashed after multiple times of trying to check it :c. Although I tried checking on it a few days ago but it didn't crash then but it didn't show Grimer's picture either..
The animation of the egg cracking has bugged for me as well, but after closing and re-opening the app, everything works fine, the Pokemon hatched never really glitches.
Too bad that's not the case for you :(

I've hatched a lot of eggs in Pokemon Go. So far, I've hatched a hundred and twenty nine of them. My local areas that I walk around in tend to be rather limited in the Pokemon available, so eggs really help me with finding new Pokemon, as well as getting candies in order to evolve Pokemon. I hatched a Bellsprout, Sandshrew Diglet and Ponyta this morning. I got some more eggs this afternoon and a ten kilometer egg that's close to hatching. I'm close to having enough candies to evolve a Bellsprout twice, so if I could get another egg or two with a Bellsprout, that would be neat. It also took me forever to get a Vulpix egg, which is kind of weird when I've run into so many Growlithe. I do like the Growlithe line more, so I don't mind that, but it is strange when I've evolved three Growlithe into Arcanine by this point.

I really wish that they would work on the two kilometer eggs though. I can understand making starters rare and all, but I've gotten so many Pidgey and Rattata eggs recently. I catch these all the time and while it does give me more candies that I can evolve more for experience later, I'd like to get some of the other Pokemon. Even more Caterpie eggs would be nice since I rarely come across those while walking and I'm so close to evolving my Metapod. I wouldn't have evolved it before having enough candies for a Butterfree if I knew how long it would take to get fifty candies. Geodude eggs would also be fantastic since I'm close to being able to get a Golem too.

grimer is a known issue. mine was so bad, clicking on the growlithe next to him also caused my game to freeze. they mite have fixed in the last patch tho as i clicked on my grimer yesterday and it worked fine.

yesterday was a mixed bag for egg hatching. hatched a pikachu so i only had to walk with him for 6k to get a raichu. hatched a voltorb which gave me enuf candy for electrode. then hatched 2 10k eggs into a pair of pinsirs, the only 10k pokemon besides eevee that is plentiful around me so was upset about that.

hatched a Charmander this morning, with many, many more to go before I get a Charizard. Not been getting any 10k eggs recently tho. And I want Aerodactyl

Do you get a higher chance of getting 10 Km eggs as your level increases?
Seems like it. I don't know for sure, it might be as you hatch more eggs or as you walk more, but in the end, in practice, since all these things increase together, this is what it seems like happening.

I've hatched a few new Pokemon like Drowzee and Staryu. I hatched a Geodude last night, which is handy as I have been trying to get enough candies to evolve one all the way up to a Golem. I also hatched a Squirtle the other day, which was pretty neat. It's going to take me awhile to evolve any of the starters, but that will be pretty cool when I eventually can.

I'm close to hatching a ten kilometer egg. I haven't gotten one of those for awhile. I should be able to hatch it by at least tomorrow. I have a couple of five kilometer eggs that I'm working on and three two kilometer eggs. I'll be able to hatch one of them today and the others within the next few days. I try to use my limitless incubator to hatch the two kilometer eggs in order to make the other ones last longer, so it will take me a bit longer to hatch them. I'm hoping that I'll get some good Pokemon in those eggs. I'm close to where I'd use a Lucky Egg and evolve a ton of Pokemon as I can within a half hour. I thought that I'd do that after getting enough candies to evolve Geodude, Clefairy and Pikachu, but I might do that sooner, especially since I have a ton of Pidgey and Rattata.

I finally hatched a Dratini egg last week. I was so happy for that since I've been wanting a Dratini for ages. I'm amazed with how many Gyms have Dragonite when I've never found a wild Dratini around me. I also hatched another Vulpix and got a Horsea egg for the first time, so that was awesome.

I have a bunch of two kilometer eggs and unfortunately, my luck hasn't been that great with those by comparisons. The first two were Weedle, which isn't too bad. I oddly enough rarely come across Weedle or Caterpie, so I don't mind hatching them. It took me forever to get enough candies for a Butterfree. But then the last two were a Pidgey and a Ratatta. I was hoping that I'd have better luck with a large amount of two kilometer eggs. I'll hatch another one later tonight and I'll still have three more to go, but I hope I'll have better luck with those. Starters or Magikarp would be ideal, although anything that isn't Pidgey, Ratatta, Spearow and Zubat would be nice. Spearow eggs I usually don't mind too much since I actually like it, but I still come across it enough to where I don't really need to hatch one. At least getting all of the two kilometer eggs helped to me to save some of my other incubators and saves me a bit of time before I need to get more of them.

I've caught so many Paras, Ekans and Meowth that I do get disappointed whenever I hatch one of them. I feel kind of bad for that since I don't want to feel bad for hatching really any Pokemon, but I've been able to capture so many Paras that I've been able to evolve at least four of them by this point. Even now, I have enough candy to evolve almost four Ekans. I'd just rather find eggs for Pokemon that I don't have yet or rarely come across. I still don't have a Seel and I'd like to hatch one of those or get enough candies to evolve my Machop or Bellsprout. Getting a really rare Pokemon would be fun too.

I do have another ten kilometer egg and it will probably hatch in another couple of days or so. I usually have pretty good luck with those compared to the other eggs. Even another Eevee would be okay since I don't run into those too often and Pokemon hatched from eggs are often pretty strong too, which would make it easier for me to get a stronger Jolteon or Flareon.

I hatched some Eggs into Pokemon I already had (and thus don't really remember) but I also got an Oddish which I didn't have before.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom