• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched another Oddish the other day, so I'm even closer to evolving one. It will probably be my Buddy Pokemon after I get enough candy for Grimer. I'm working on hatching another five kilometer egg. I'm hoping it will be something that I need. Although, as long as it isn't an Ekans, Meowth, Paras or Cubone, I'll probably be happy. I like Cubone, but since I have a ton of candy after the Halloween event, I don't need to hatch another one either. A Seel, Horsea or Abra would be good though.

Just like that, I have two 10K eggs to hatch! One is at 5.4 right now, so I'm excited to see what it will be! My last 5K egg was a Tentacool. Already had Tentacreul, but now I have an even better one than before, which is at least something.

Hatched 3 more 5km Eggs yesterday; Gastly, Meowth, Horsea. Meowth I didn't like, the other two are nice.

Well I hatched a Staryu and a Zubat recently. I don't mind the Staryu too much, but I still wish it would have been a Horsea or a Seel if it had to be a Water Pokemon. Zubat and Spearow are probably going to be the new Pidgey and Rattata among the two kilometer eggs, but at least I have plenty of Zubat candy for whenever they release the second generation and I can get a Crobat right away.

I finally got some more eggs. I have a two kilometer egg, a five kilometer egg and three ten kilometer egg. Even if I have the same problem with finding eggs at Pokestops, this should keep me busy for awhile. I'm close to hatching the two kilometer egg, so hopefully that will be a starter or a Magikarp.

3 more 5km Eggs; Psyduck, Venonat and Nidoran M. The first two are nice (got enough Venonant Candies to evolve it right away). Nidoran M not so much as I got Nidoking a few minutes earlier. Although it's still in the 25 Candy group so I'll be farming those for Lucky Egg evolutions, so it wasn't too bad.

Well my two kilometer egg turned out to be a Weedle, but my five kilometer egg hatched into a Seel. I was really happy about that since I've been wanting to find a Seel in Go for ages. It will take me awhile to get it to evolve, but I'm glad that I was finally able to get one. It will be awhile before I make it my Buddy Pokemon so maybe I'll hatch another one or at least there will be another event that would make it easier for me to collect more candy for it.

Hatched two 10 km eggs a while ago. Was really hoping for a Lapras or Dratini because of the candy, but ended up with an Elecktabuzz (already have a nest of these in my area) and Eevee. Then a week later Niantic removes Eevee from the 10km egg group -_-

Hatched two 5K eggs, one was a Nidoran F, the second was a Nidoran M :mad: Do any of you guys know if a chart of egg probabilities exists anywhere? I'd be curious to see what the probabilities are.

My five kilometer eggs hatched into a Psyduck and a Ponyta. My ten kilometer eggs hatched into an Onix, a Snorlax and a Magmar. I've had the Psyduck and Ponyta before, but they're more infrequent hatches. Onix was a tad disappointing, but at least I should have enough candy to evolve one whenever they put up the second generation Pokemon. Snorlax was new and that was pretty cool. I haven't hatched a Magmar for a long time, so that was nice.

I'm working on another five kilometer egg and I should have that one hatched sometime later today.

I hatched a Magikarp, Spearow and Zubat from my last few two kilometer eggs and a Machop from my last five kilometer egg. I got three five kilometer eggs after not being able to find any eggs at the PokeStops, so I'm hoping that they'll hatch into some Pokemon that I really need.

Back
Top Bottom